Super Contributor

Re: Are Patricia Nash bags "All That"?

I actually bought this bag in black yesterday. What sold me was the way she designed the closure. Last summer in the Chicago Airport on the way to Europe my crossbody wallet broke at the closure . it was a Lodis. I had to rethink how to carry things quickly. I bought it in black so it should last a long time. I have downsized my handbag collection down to only a few and this will probably fit in most and I can just take this crossbody when shopping. I am not sure if this closure is on any other crossbody she has since its new. Maybe if you call they will give reduced shipping.

Floral Pillow
Respected Contributor

Only you can decide if it is "all that'.  It's so subjective.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

@Q4u I agree with your thoughts.  However, none of my bags have any lining.  They are just sueded.  The one thing I did not care for is the thin straps they use even on the larger bags.  I recently returned one purchase for that reason alone.  I loved the bag, but the strap was insufficient for the size.

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your input!  Greatly appreciated!  

Respected Contributor

@RhondaRena  Enjoy your bag!

Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee  I understand, regarding style, but I was trying to get information on the brand overall... and quality of the bags.  I do like this style.... I think it would work well for me.

Respected Contributor

I have this bag in a different color and have had a few of her bags in the past.  I find they are very stiff and don't give when stuffing things inside.  Now if you buy a big bag then you can fit anything in it.  These are nice bags but you have to like her style.  They are definately created like the old world type from Italy.  I was a child in the 50's and never saw anything like her bags at that time.  The tooled ones look like Mexican bags from the 70's. I find them awkward to carry.

Respected Contributor

@Q4u .... Well, I do like this one...the look, the size, and the functionality. And, it is on sale!  ....   

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo  I prefer lighter weight bags.... but they need to hold up.  Sounds promising.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon  I've never seen them.  I appreciate your input!