Respected Contributor

Are Patricia Nash bags "All That"?

I've been looking at this bag (in multi).   I really like it, but at $120 (on sale), plus $11 shipping and tax, it's a lot of money.   It would be an everyday, all the time, bag, so I might be worth it if it would really hold up well.  I'm on the fence.

Patricia Nash Francia Tooled Leather Crossbody

Honored Contributor

Re: Are Patricia Nash bags "All That"?

You missed a chance for $5 shipping on everything you bought yesterday. If you bought one item or 10 it was still one time $5 S&H. However, that was yesterday.

Respected Contributor

@151949  HMMM  Man Sad I looked at this bag last night, and it was $10.72.  Same as today.  

Honored Contributor

What it said on the product wasn't what the S&H was for the day yesterday. They repeatedly announced the reduced S&H promotion thru out the day.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@151949 .... I didn't watch, just looked on line.  They do that on craft days, but the shipping shows $5 or less on each item.  I'm bummed!

Do you have any of her bags?

Respected Contributor

i have a couple of PN bags. They are nice. 

the leather is good quality, but not so heavy as some. 

they are made well. take the plunge. 

Respected Contributor

I’ve looked at this line at Dillard’s. They are very stiff, I don’t like tooled leather bags. I’m sure they’ll soften over time, but I don’t have the patience to wait for that to happen.

Respected Contributor

I love Patricia Nash bags but after discovering them on Evine, I purchased most at Macy's. They are often on sale, Also check out 6pm.com, you may see them there. 

Honored Contributor

Having only ever seen them at Marshalls or TJM, I was never impressed with the finish work.  So I never took the plunge.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've owned several and have sold many.  Extremely well made and durable.  They are made to have a more "artistic/Old World look", meaning that they treat/paint and tool the leather much like it was done in Old World Europe (Spain/Italy) and it truly is unique.  My only statement (not a complaint) is the lining, which IMHO does not "fit" well inside.   It's made of a microfiber and I know that microiber is used throughout the Handbag industry, but many brands handle the making and installation much better than this brand.

However, is it worth the price??  Absolutely if youl like this kind of look (and I do)... and even more worth it if you find it on sale... Woman LOLWoman LOL  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*