Honored Contributor

Re: Are Brahmin Handbags Coming to QVC?

I have watched QVC for many years and never saw Brahmin sold here.  They did sell Coach when Judy Crowell was on for a short time.

Trusted Contributor

QVC did sell Brahmin a very long time ago. I looked in my old files/receipts last night to see if I could find a timeframe but it was so long ago I must have tossed any info that I had. I did purchase 2 Brahmin bags at the QVC outlet store in Frazer, PA. I also have a couple of Coach bags, etienne aigner bags and boots, and 2 Joseph Abboud bags and a wallet, all purchased at the outlet. Eienne aigner was featured regularly, but there were not a lot of Brahmin, Coach or Abboud shows that I recall.

Respected Contributor

I do remeber QVC selling jewelry and handbags from the BRIGHTON line, but never Brahmin.

Valued Contributor

Hope not. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I distinctly remember Brahmin on Q and I'm guessing it was 15-20 years ago (they weren't on for very long).

Respected Contributor

I think those Brahmin bags are from years ago (2002, 2003).  I purchased a few back then.  I just dug one out to sell on ebay, the invoice date was 02/27/2003.  And I paid $280 back then for a small-ish bag.    It definitely was not worth $280....   And I never carried the bag....    

Respected Contributor

I hope they are coming to the Q. Love, love those bags.

Respected Contributor

I don't think the Brahmin bags you would find at QVC are the same as what you would find at a retail store.  Back in the early 2000's when they did sell Brahmin, they weren't the same as retail and they cost just as much, no discount....

Respected Contributor

I would be so happy if Brahmin came to the Q.  I just love their bags!

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought a nice Brahmin crossbody handbag on sale at Dillard's in Las Vegas from the Fashion Show mall. The store has a few clearance Brahmin bags which I seldom see ever go on sale when I visit Las Vegas. When I checked the Dillard's website, none of the Brahmin crossbody bags were on sale. So it pays to look in store!