Valued Contributor

Anyone hear of and purchased from Vicenzo Leather?

Their bags looks scrumptious and I just wondered  if the quality is as good as it looks on line? Any and all opinions appreciated... TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone hear of and purchased from Vicenzo Leather?

No idea, but I've been curious too. They do offer some pretty bags.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Yes indeed...

Valued Contributor

I bought a leather belt pack (not sure what it's called, used to be a "fanny pack") to use when I walk the dogs for keys, phone, etc...and the quality is very good, buttery leather, well made and lined well. I've had it for a few years and I like it.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I went ahead and ordered the Ellen satchel in red over at Zulily. It was just so beautiful I couldn't resist. It's not returnable so I sure hope I love it!! 

Honored Contributor

@cactusjack wrote:

I went ahead and ordered the Ellen satchel in red over at Zulily. It was just so beautiful I couldn't resist. It's not returnable so I sure hope I love it!! 

Please post your thoughts when it arrives. I'll be interested to hear, because they do offer some great looking options and I'm so very tired of the usual brands that tend to be discussed on these boards.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Stevieb, I sure will. It's not slated to ship until the end of this month so will be a bit before it ships. The drawback of shopping with Zulily.  I will be happy to do my best to describe the bag.