Honored Contributor

Re: Any chic laptop/briefbags out there?

After pondering, I ordered the MZ Wallace Belle. It was a tough decision between that one and the Nikki (all black and three removable handles), but I ordered from Nordstrom since free shipping and returns, and they don't carry the Nikki. Since I can't find any MZ Wallace to see IRL, I thought this was the best way to go. I'm not sure how the red trim/piping will look, but looking at videos of the bag online (and wow, there's a whole industry of folks with their own handbag TV shows -- yikes!) it looked like it would work well. Will post once I receive.

All the suggestions looked nice too, so I'm going to keep an eye on them as well, especially for sale items on the Borough bag and the Fossil.

Thanks again everyone! I should have asked for your help a while ago!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's the Belle, fyi. Comes with a pouch, too. (Thanks again @foo foo shi shi!)

2-0-0-1.jpg2-0-0-2.jpg2-0-0-3.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

After pondering, I ordered the MZ Wallace Belle. It was a tough decision between that one and the Nikki (all black and three removable handles), but I ordered from Nordstrom since free shipping and returns, and they don't carry the Nikki. Since I can't find any MZ Wallace to see IRL, I thought this was the best way to go. I'm not sure how the red trim/piping will look, but looking at videos of the bag online (and wow, there's a whole industry of folks with their own handbag TV shows -- yikes!) it looked like it would work well. Will post once I receive.

All the suggestions looked nice too, so I'm going to keep an eye on them as well, especially for sale items on the Borough bag and the Fossil.

Thanks again everyone! I should have asked for your help a while ago!

Serendipity,

I really do hope you love the Belle. I think the red piping looks great. But as with any bag, it needs to work for you. And yes, at least Nordstrom has free shipping. Excited for you...let me know what you think.

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Serendipity,

I really do hope you love the Belle. I think the red piping looks great. But as with any bag, it needs to work for you. And yes, at least Nordstrom has free shipping. Excited for you...let me know what you think.

OMG. I just received the MZ Wallace Belle and it is a marvelous bag! Heart HeartHeart The quality and all the details and the function. The red trim is lovely, just a touch. Even the packaging -- they glue gunned the plastic bag to the side of the box so it wouldn't slip around. I am beyond impressed. Quality. Quality. Quality. Holy cow. I have a new favorite line! Thanks @foo foo shi shi! Cheers to you!

Anyone else who was interested -- try it! Wow. Gotta go load it up now. Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Serendipity,

OMG. I just received the MZ Wallace Belle and it is a marvelous bag! Heart HeartHeart The quality and all the details and the function. The red trim is lovely, just a touch. Even the packaging -- they glue gunned the plastic bag to the side of the box so it wouldn't slip around. I am beyond impressed. Quality. Quality. Quality. Holy cow. I have a new favorite line! Thanks @foo foo shi shi! Cheers to you!

Anyone else who was interested -- try it! Wow. Gotta go load it up now. Smiley Very Happy

Serendipity,

So glad you like the Belle.  I love all of my MZ Wallace bags. I agree that they are really great quality and it's evident when you see them in person.  They kind of spoil you as far as organization. Enjoy using yours & get ready for compliments.

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Serendipity,

Serendipity,

So glad you like the Belle.  I love all of my MZ Wallace bags. I agree that they are really great quality and it's evident when you see them in person.  They kind of spoil you as far as organization. Enjoy using yours & get ready for compliments.

They are pricy, but seems like they will last a long, long time and never look worn. I have the Mia in my sights next. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Serendipity,

Serendipity,

They are pricy, but seems like they will last a long, long time and never look worn. I have the Mia in my sights next. Smiley Happy

All of my MZ Wallace have lasted a long time but I also tend to rotate bags. I use my MZ's the most overall because I love the look, weight and functionality. The Mia is a nice bag to complement the the Belle for those days when you want a smaller bag. I have a Paige that I use alot on weekends when I want a smaller bag. If you're open to it keep an eye out on E-bay for a Mia.That's where I got my Paige NWT for a lot less.

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

All of my MZ Wallace have lasted a long time but I also tend to rotate bags. I use my MZ's the most overall because I love the look, weight and functionality. The Mia is a nice bag to complement the the Belle for those days when you want a smaller bag. I have a Paige that I use alot on weekends when I want a smaller bag. If you're open to it keep an eye out on E-bay for a Mia.That's where I got my Paige NWT for a lot less.

@foo foo shi shi Good to know they last a long time. Lucky you! The Paige is another one I was thinking about. They have it in that pretty hunter green color, too. Also, the Henry in leather (as a wallet). Thanks for the tip. I'll keep an eye out, although haven't bought on Ebay before. Waiting to see what the deal of the week is tomorrow, too! Smiley Very Happy