Honored Contributor

Re: Any chic laptop/briefbags out there?

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

A Zappos ad today is touting Ecco laptop bags.  I have no idea what they're like, but you might want to check Zappos.

@stevieb Hmn. Did you know zappos has a "couture" site? That's where I ended up on that search. LOL. Ferragamo.

couture.zappos.com

What I'm hoping to find is somerhing that doesn't "look" like a briefcase or laptop bag. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

A Zappos ad today is touting Ecco laptop bags.  I have no idea what they're like, but you might want to check Zappos.

@stevieb Hmn. Did you know zappos has a "couture" site? That's where I ended up on that search. LOL. Ferragamo.

couture.zappos.com

What I'm hoping to find is somerhing that doesn't "look" like a briefcase or laptop bag. Smiley Frustrated

Yep, I did know that and they have some great bags. For a laptop bag, though, I'm not thinking couture. But hey, we all roll differently...

Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

couture.zappos.com

Yep, I did know that and they have some great bags. For a laptop bag, though, I'm not thinking couture. But hey, we all roll differently...

Woman Happy

Nope. Actually didn't like the Ferragamo one. Looks like a briefcase/laptop bag! Not looking high-end necessarily. Just not a "laptop" bag. I mean I can put my laptop on top of my padfolio. So why can't I find a pretty bag that accomodates both? Maybe I just need to invest in geting my Mark Cross bag refurbished.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of the Lodis ones are pretty, although may be a bit small. And Hammitt Los Angeles. This is a new to me brand. And I love the one below, but too small. Anyone know of this designer? Some nice bags of all types.

Hammitt.com (bottom bag)

LodisLodis

Hammitt

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here are the le pliage neo from Longchamp. Nordstroms has the leather version listed as an exclusive.

Nylon Neo Pliage LongchampLeather LongchampLeather2 Longchamp Pliage

Valued Contributor

You guys are so good at posting pics, etc. I just tried but somehow really distorted one. Let's try again..

Lodis Audrey.jpgLodis Audrey interior.jpgLodis Audrey

MZ Wallace Anastasia 2.jpgMZ Wallace Anastasia

MZ Wallace Nikki.jpgMZ Wallace Nikki

MZ Wallace Belle.jpgMZ Wallace Belle

Honored Contributor

I just got an e-mail from Fossil and there are some bags that would look great and carry your laptop. I do love my Fossil handbagsHeart

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi These are great, thanks for posting. Smiley Very Happy

(Yes, something odd was going on with photos yesterday, but they said they were working on it.)

So, where do you find your MZ Wallace bags usually?

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

I just got an e-mail from Fossil and there are some bags that would look great and carry your laptop. I do love my Fossil handbagsHeart

@Sister Golden Hair I love the look of Fossil, but when I went to try them out in person at Macy's with my laptop, I had to squeeze the computer in without the protective sleeve. But maybe some new ones have come out for fall. I will look again. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi These are great, thanks for posting. Smiley Very Happy

(Yes, something odd was going on with photos yesterday, but they said they were working on it.)

So, where do you find your MZ Wallace bags usually?

Mzwallace.com for the ones I posted. Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Saks also carry them.  The bags are great and I highly recommend them. One thing I will say is if you decide to order one to try on and see in person, I would go with Bloomies or Nordstrom since they have much better return policies than MZ Wallace. Also, if you find one you like but don't want to pay full price, there is always Ebay, some NWT for below retail.