Trusted Contributor

Re: Any chic laptop/briefbags out there?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgCoach Factory Outlet has their sale on till early tomorrow am. 

These are available, the Borough Bag. Transfers from retail. 

30983. And 32425. 

The off white especially is huge. An Attorney friend of mine has it. It is a gorgeous, functional bag, just beautiful. 

Even though theyre 50%+ off, still pricey, though. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Suhse! I like the look of the Borough bag, although never seen one IRL before. Will check it out!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suhse wrote:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgCoach Factory Outlet has their sale on till early tomorrow am. 

These are available, the Borough Bag. Transfers from retail. 

30983. And 32425. 

The off white especially is huge. An Attorney friend of mine has it. It is a gorgeous, functional bag, just beautiful. 

Even though theyre 50%+ off, still pricey, though. 

I have seen this style IRL. Gorgeous! I don't think you can go wrong with Coach.

Honored Contributor

Just saw that you can sign up for emails from MZ Wallace and they'll let you know about certain styles for 12 weeks of summer that are 50% off, etc.

Although I suppose it's probably almost over!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Some really good ones. Clearly, I needed some help! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

12 Weekends of summer is great. I think this was week 9. They'll do some sort of promotion starting on Thursday that runs for 4 days. Some weeks are better than others. Rarely will they include the new styles or classics but every once in a while they do. Last week for the special they had 50% off Chelsea and Chesea Weekender.  The also have a great sale during the holidays and the month before Christmas they put up an Advent calendar and reveal a new special daily. 

I looked at the Fossil bag that was suggested before and liked that too. Beatiful leather with lots of pockets and the crossbody.

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

12 Weekends of summer is great. I think this was week 9. They'll do some sort of promotion starting on Thursday that runs for 4 days. Some weeks are better than others. Rarely will they include the new styles or classics but every once in a while they do. Last week for the special they had 50% off Chelsea and Chesea Weekender.  The also have a great sale during the holidays and the month before Christmas they put up an Advent calendar and reveal a new special daily. 

I looked at the Fossil bag that was suggested before and liked that too. Beatiful leather with lots of pockets and the crossbody.

I can't believe I missed that one! The Chelsea Weekender is on backorder at Nordstrom. Must be very popular. I think I'm leaning toward the Belle in black. The Henry leather crossbody looks great too! I sure wish they had a store out here. Good to know about the Advent calendar. Maybe one of these other styles will go on sale. 50% is great,

Honored Contributor

Oh I love that Coach bag, the one that looks like snakeHeart

Where do I find that one?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I should of never gone over to the coach websiteWoman Sad

Trusted Contributor

image.jpgI Love this Coach bag, also on their current sale. Almost $1200, at full price, it's still $450 on sale. 

No😈 I'm certainly not getting it, but I was smitten when I saw the style in their retail store, months ago. 

Why do we have to have budgets? 

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

image.jpgI Love this Coach bag, also on their current sale. Almost $1200, at full price, it's still $450 on sale. 

No😈 I'm certainly not getting it, but I was smitten when I saw the style in their retail store, months ago. 

Why do we have to have budgets? 

@Suhse Oh, this is another great bag, Suhse. I almost bought the coordinating pouch on sale in a B&M store a month ago, but then decided against it and am kicking myself. It was 40% off. That was the closest I was getting to this bag. Budgets. Curses.