Honored Contributor

Re: Any chic laptop/briefbags out there?

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi These are great, thanks for posting. Smiley Very Happy

(Yes, something odd was going on with photos yesterday, but they said they were working on it.)

So, where do you find your MZ Wallace bags usually?

Mzwallace.com for the ones I posted. Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Saks also carry them.  The bags are great and I highly recommend them. One thing I will say is if you decide to order one to try on and see in person, I would go with Bloomies or Nordstrom since they have much better return policies than MZ Wallace. Also, if you find one you like but don't want to pay full price, there is always Ebay, some NWT for below retail.

Thanks @foo foo shi shi! I'm really liking the look of these. The Belle looks great with long strap drop and organization, too. Am going to hunt around to see which store may have some in stock to see in person. Thanks so much! BTW, do you have a favorite? Uh-oh, they also have a very cute crossbody in hunter green. Smiley LOL

MZ Wallace

Honored Contributor

The Fossil bag is called "Emerson" tote and it is a beauty. 18x6x14

I'm going to keep my eye on this one for sure. Looks like a great bag for me tooWoman LOL

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi These are great, thanks for posting. Smiley Very Happy

(Yes, something odd was going on with photos yesterday, but they said they were working on it.)

So, where do you find your MZ Wallace bags usually?

Mzwallace.com for the ones I posted. Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Saks also carry them.  The bags are great and I highly recommend them. One thing I will say is if you decide to order one to try on and see in person, I would go with Bloomies or Nordstrom since they have much better return policies than MZ Wallace. Also, if you find one you like but don't want to pay full price, there is always Ebay, some NWT for below retail.

Thanks @foo foo shi shi! I'm really liking the look of these. The Belle looks great with long strap drop and organization, too. Am going to hunt around to see which store may have some in stock to see in person. Thanks so much! BTW, do you have a favorite? Uh-oh, they also have a very cute crossbody in hunter green. Smiley LOL

MZ Wallace

My favorite one for work are the Jane and the Jane Tote (which are too small for a laptop) but they are similar to the Belle. Love the pockets and all of the organization.  I don't have the Belle, but a co-worker did. It's a great bag especially with the crossbody option and all of the outside pockets. There are other bags such as the Kate that you may like as well.

The green Paige crossbody is so pretty.  I have that one in black and it's my go to weekend bag. Love it!

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

The Fossil bag is called "Emerson" tote and it is a beauty. 18x6x14

I'm going to keep my eye on this one for sure. Looks like a great bag for me tooWoman LOL

Nice. It's on sale on the Fossil site, some of the Emerson styles!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

My favorite one for work are the Jane and the Jane Tote (which are too small for a laptop) but they are similar to the Belle. Love the pockets and all of the organization.  I don't have the Belle, but a co-worker did. It's a great bag especially with the crossbody option and all of the outside pockets. There are other bags such as the Kate that you may like as well.

The green Paige crossbody is so pretty.  I have that one in black and it's my go to weekend bag. Love it!

@foo foo shi shi Those are nice looking too! Well, many thanks foo, I'm going to check these out for sure. Like that they're nylon and seem to meet all the criteria "on paper" so to speak. Appreciate the help! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

You're welcome. Good luck with your search!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Bummer. Nordstroms in my area do not carry any MZ Wallace in store -- but I can order online. I wonder if that's why I haven't seen it before. But Bloomie's may have some styles, including Chelsea, but not Belle. So I guess I'll start there. Too many handbag designers to have them all!

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Bummer. Nordstroms in my area do not carry any MZ Wallace in store -- but I can order online. I wonder if that's why I haven't seen it before. But Bloomie's may have some styles, including Chelsea, but not Bedford. So I guess I'll start there. Too many handbag designers to have them all!

If they have the Chelsea you may like it.  It's similar to Longchamp but with outside pocket, several inside pockets and crossbody strap. Not sure if it will fit your laptop but a nice large bag.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Bummer. Nordstroms in my area do not carry any MZ Wallace in store -- but I can order online. I wonder if that's why I haven't seen it before. But Bloomie's may have some styles, including Chelsea, but not Bedford. So I guess I'll start there. Too many handbag designers to have them all!

If they have the Chelsea you may like it.  It's similar to Longchamp but with outside pocket, several inside pockets and crossbody strap. Not sure if it will fit your laptop but a nice large bag.

Looks like there's a Chelsea weekender too on the MZ Wallace site. Sorry one last Q: Did your coworker fit her laptop in the Belle by any chance? It says 14 and the laptop is 13 or so ... technically it should, but sometimes they don't depending where they measure. I think I'm going to go to Bloomie's tomorrow! Smiley Very Happy

Update: Ooops, nevermind, thanks. The nordstrom descrip has at 14, but mz wallace says accomodates 15 inch laptop. So should be OK!

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Looks like there's a Chelsea weekender too on the MZ Wallace site. Sorry one last Q: Did your coworker fit her laptop in the Belle by any chance? It says 14 and the laptop is 13 or so ... technically it should, but sometimes they don't depending where they measure. I think I'm going to go to Bloomie's tomorrow! Smiley Very Happy

Update: Ooops, nevermind, thanks. The nordstrom descrip has at 14, but mz wallace says accomodates 15 inch laptop. So should be OK!

I don't think my co-worker carried a laptop but based on measurements it should work. Also some of the posters over on the Purse Forum use Belle and say it holds their laptops.