Regular Contributor
All the Anushka Handbags are on clearance on HSN. Looks like they are on their way out. Has anyone seen anything about them leaving HSN?
Respected Contributor

@Marciirene It certainly appears that the line is going away. Everything on the site is considerably reduced in price.

Esteemed Contributor

That would be a shame as they are great products!  I have a few of them, a crossbody, a tote, small Christmas bag for the holidays and a couple of  cases for eyeglasses.  They are all nice quality and functional.  It's real hand painted leather, gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

That would be a shame as they are great products!  I have a few of them, a crossbody, a tote, small Christmas bag for the holidays and a couple of  cases for eyeglasses.  They are all nice quality and functional.  It's real hand painted leather, gorgeous.

I have a full size wallet painted with flamingos. Just beautiful. Leather is so supple. Easily the best quality wallet I've ever owned. 

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor
I asked customer service on HSN and was told they are still on their vendor list and they haven't been told anything as if they are to be discontinued. Just seems odd everything is on clearance! Usually when that happens the vendor is on their way out the door!
Esteemed Contributor

Not my style. I like a casual style and these are too bold & loud.

Occasional Contributor

They have returned to ShopHQ, on tonight at 5pm.

Honored Contributor

never heard of

Super Contributor

149.00 and here is an image of the handle of the bag offered.  It looks like fun to have:

purse.jpg

Super Contributor

It's a satchel handbag and has free shipping and handling today.