Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily : 

I couldn't remember if you have any Anuschka, or have gifted them?

There's something so whimsical about the bags, plus the leather is SO soft, plus the artists are really supporting their families and villages in India . . . love the back story!

@1Professor Hello! I found a beautiful shoulder bag with the sunflowers design with a matching sunflowers wallet for my aunt's birthday one year. She loves sunflowers and has items with the sunflowers design in her kitchen, so she loved the handbag set! I will definitely check out the Anuschka offerings on HSN! 

Trusted Contributor

Also, check out Shop LC.  Their line is called Sukriti.

Respected Contributor

Oh I am loving htis presentation! So glad to see them again! Of course, I HAD to get the latest peacock bag- I really like the hobo style and I have a darker hobo peacock, but this one is great for the rest of summer!

Welcome back!!!

Respected Contributor

I like the new Anuschka artworks, but I notice the prices at HSN are higher than they were at Evine (although Evine charged 8.99 shipping).  I have a bag style like the TSV today, but I prefer a divided bag with a shorter strap.  I love the panther, but will probably pass on this bag (a similar style bag was offered on Evine for about $70 less).

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Never underestimate the power of a handbag to bring you joy.

My new hand-painted! handbag from the talented artists at Anuschka:

anuschka-hand-painted-leather-zip-front-hobo-d-20190628081216127~652265_1CK.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Anushka Handbags

[ Edited ]

I think the prices are way higher on HSN than on Evine.  One one bag I used to track there, anyway.  It's a smaller bag, but the HSN price is probably $50 higher.  Won't even consider purchasing.  

There is a crossbody at a one day only price of $200.   I'd consider it at a better price, but knowing how much higher the new pricing is, I turned the show off.  More for other buyers!  LOL

Respected Contributor

I have a large collection of Anuschka bags, purchased from Evine. I just checked three of the styles that are now being shown on HSN. $10 difference. Not overpriced (though, obviously, some handbags are beyond what some people want to spend.)

The prices are incredible for the quality of leather, organization, and artwork.

I also have Gucci Vuitton Coach Dooney Nash.

Nothing is as whimsical as Anuschka. People smile. Standing in any line, people want to know more, touch it, take delight.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Prices are quite high and all (except TS) are +$10, shipping. Way out of budget. Also, I have an Anuschka crossbody and the paint wore off ( I didn’t use it a lot). 

Trusted Contributor

Ditto what everyone said about the high prices on HSN for Anuschka - Yikes!  I checked the Anuschka webpage and HSN is pretty much keeping with those prices.  At those prices, I will enjoy the collection I purchased from Evine and leave it at that.