Honored Contributor

Anuschka on Evine today, for those who are interested.  EnjoySmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I got the zip around wallet.  It's a hoooot.  Fun addition to pop into a plain black work tote. 

721-927- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Zip Around Wallet w/ Removable Strap

Respected Contributor

Anuschka is one of those brands that is sort outside my style, but maybe I would carry a wallet like that owl.

It's really cute. Hope you were able to get one.

Honored Contributor

That wallet is tooooo cuteSmiley Happy  I was not shopping for purses or wallets but I love the variety of items and vendors that Evine has.  Anuschka bags are works of art.  You will get compliments every time you take your wallet out. Enjoy ladies and have a lovely day.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

That wallet is tooooo cuteSmiley Happy  I was not shopping for purses or wallets but I love the variety of items and vendors that Evine has.  Anuschka bags are works of art.  You will get compliments every time you take your wallet out. Enjoy ladies and have a lovely day.

Thank you for the kind words.  I am also looking forward to the Patricia Nash shows on Evine mid week.  I love the old world charm of her line.  The train case looks to be straight out of a modernized Miss Marple mystery. 

721-561- Patricia Nash Leather Train Case w/ Removable Snap-on Mirror & Luggage Tag

Valued Contributor

this is preety

Honored Contributor

I LOVE Anuschka styling and hand painting.  Although I don't own any, it is my style totally.... one day I'll bite!

If you love Patricia Nash's line, you'll also love Alviero Martini (whos map design is legendary).... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Sharif on hsn also  has some hand painted styles-  I was looking at them after watching (& being tempted by!)  an Anuschka show. I  didn't bite either!  Certain non floral Vera patterns is the most I'll go outside of my comfort zone for handbags.