Super Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shogirl wrote:

Love me some Anuschkas!  I don't carry any other purse since discovering this brand several years ago.  I probably have 15 and I couldn't help myself - I ordered another one today!  I like the smaller bags with single straps so the TTV won't work for me, but enjoy yours @sunshine 919.

Hi Shogirl2, I have been watching their presentations for a long time.  I ordered 723862 in tangerine.  Wow you have quite a collection.  I think they are lovely, and just make smile to look at them.

Hi yellow919 - Thanks so much for the heads up on the Anuschka presentation yesterday on Evine.  They do have a wonderful selection of handbags with very unique designs.  I took the liberty of posting the bag you ordered, #723862 in tangerine.  It is so beautiful!  Congrats on your purchase - enjoy using and wearing it!

723-862- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Zip Top Twisted Handle Shoulder Bag

Honored Contributor

I don't know if we are allowed to post item numbers.  The first three are 730-XXX.   Crossbody.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shogirl wrote:

Love me some Anuschkas!  I don't carry any other purse since discovering this brand several years ago.  I probably have 15 and I couldn't help myself - I ordered another one today!  I like the smaller bags with single straps so the TTV won't work for me, but enjoy yours @sunshine 919.

Hi Shogirl2, I have been watching their presentations for a long time.  I ordered 723862 in tangerine.  Wow you have quite a collection.  I think they are lovely, and just make smile to look at them.

Hi yellow919 - Thanks so much for the heads up on the Anuschka presentation yesterday on Evine.  They do have a wonderful selection of handbags with very unique designs.  I took the liberty of posting the bag you ordered, #723862 in tangerine.  It is so beautiful!  Congrats on your purchase - enjoy using and wearing it!

@sunshine 919  I have this particular bag and love it.  Very comfortable straps and, as always, lightweight and lots of organization.  Enjoy !!

Honored Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shogirl wrote:

Ahhhh, thank you for posting.  Since I still think I am in 1990 LOL  I have not figured out how to post the pictures.  So many thanks:-)  Have a wonderful Monday.

Super Contributor

You're very welcome, yellow919 - my pleasure!  Have a wonderful Monday too!

And so glad you love this bag as well, hicindy!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@MissRose722 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shogirl wrote:

@sunshine 919  I have this particular bag and love it.  Very comfortable straps and, as always, lightweight and lots of organization.  Enjoy !!

Thanks for that info.  I was hoping it would be lightweight.  Glad you love it.  I know I will too.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Speaking of Anuschka, the bag that I carried yesterday was the Large Flap Over Bag in the "Tiger in Love" print.  Purchased a few years ago on Evine (then ShopNBC), as I fell in love with the beautiful image of the tiger along with the vivid red roses.  Shortly after purchasing, my hairdresser who fosters cats and dogs took one look at it and immediately purchased one for herself.  Although it is no longer on Evine, it may still be available on other sites online.  This may not be for everyone, but if you love artwork on handbags, Anuschka just can't be beat!

20170130_181315.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

Speaking of Anuschka, the bag that I carried yesterday was the Large Flap Over Bag in the "Tiger in Love" print.  Purchased a few years ago on Evine (then ShopNBC), as I fell in love with the beautiful image of the tiger along with the vivid red roses.  Shortly after purchasing, my hairdresser who fosters cats and dogs took one look at it and immediately purchased one for herself.  Although it is no longer on Evine, it may still be available on other sites online.  This may not be for everyone, but if you love artwork on handbags, Anuschka just can't be beat!

20170130_181315.jpg

I received my bag yesterday and I love it.  The artwork is amazing.  The handles are very comfortable.  Not heavy at all.  I am now a fan.Smiley Happy