Honored Contributor

For those who enjoy Anuschka handbags there is a TS on Evine.  I ordered my first one today but not the TS. I like the TS but I do not like having to attach a shoulder strap.  I ordered one with a braided strap that I can wear on my shoulder all the time.  Enjoy ladies.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Love me some Anuschkas!  I don't carry any other purse since discovering this brand several years ago.  I probably have 15 and I couldn't help myself - I ordered another one today!  I like the smaller bags with single straps so the TTV won't work for me, but enjoy yours @sunshine 919.

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

Love me some Anuschkas!  I don't carry any other purse since discovering this brand several years ago.  I probably have 15 and I couldn't help myself - I ordered another one today!  I like the smaller bags with single straps so the TTV won't work for me, but enjoy yours @sunshine 919.

Hi Shogirl2, I have been watching their presentations for a long time.  I ordered 723862 in tangerine.  Wow you have quite a collection.  I think they are lovely, and just make smile to look at them.

Esteemed Contributor

Lots of Anuschka at Amazon too.  No shipping for Prime members.  Zulily will sometimes feature them also.  

I have 8 of their bags and 3 wallets and I enjoy watching the shows.  I want something in Floral Dreams.  

Product DetailsProduct Details

Evine has this one today:# 726338 Event Price 

726-338- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather East-West Zip Top Shoulder Bag w/ Wallet

Respected Contributor

Got the 'Village of Dreams' wallet.  100% leather throughout with a hot pink interior.  Can't wait.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't really care for these bags as they're too cartoonish.   However,  I recently saw a couple on Zulily at a greatly reduced price which I ordered and they're nice.   One is a large cross-body in aqua with feathers on it.   The other is a wallet on a string type of thing,  quite large,  with a single cardinal (favorite bird) painted on it,  done in teal.  Big enough for large cell phone.  Both better than average. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Lots of Anuschka at Amazon too.  No shipping for Prime members.  Zulily will sometimes feature them also.  

I have 8 of their bags and 3 wallets and I enjoy watching the shows.  I want something in Floral Dreams.  

Product DetailsProduct Details

Evine has this one today:# 726338 Event Price 

726-338- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather East-West Zip Top Shoulder Bag w/ Wallet

Thanks for the heads up about amazon.  I had no idea they would have them.  Your pieces are lovely.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't really care for these bags as they're too cartoonish.   However,  I recently saw a couple on Zulily at a greatly reduced price which I ordered and they're nice.   One is a large cross-body in aqua with feathers on it.   The other is a wallet on a string type of thing,  quite large,  with a single cardinal (favorite bird) painted on it,  done in teal.  Big enough for large cell phone.  Both better than average. 

So glad you like yours Kachina.  I will definitely be checking out Zulilys and Amazon.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like the crossbody; nice patterns and colors.  Real leather, hand painted.  XXX-119

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I like the crossbody; nice patterns and colors.  Real leather, hand painted.  XXX-119

@ROMARY,

What is "XXX-119"...?? Woman Happy