Valued Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Lally wrote:

Just sharing this tidbit for any of you interested. I think the show list has what the bag might be??? 729-343 I'm looking for new colors that are more muted and the last TTV's didnt grab me. There is a black, charcoal, white bold design that is way different than others I've seen Anuschka do. Would love to hear what you all think about that one. Smiley Happy

I'm carrying a blue Anuschka 704-669 now that is pretty to me at least. I have 3-4 of this style. Anyway,  I always get stopped by ladies wanting to admire these bags, which only makes me want more.

@Lally  I just received 704-669 in Two Cats Grey yesterday and started carrying it today.  So pretty and soft leather. I see that it is sold out in that choice now and the price had also gone up.  The blue that you have looks lovely,too!  This was my first purchase of Anuschka and I am pleased with it.Cat Very Happy

I am so happy for you. No doubt you will get oodles of compliments. Prepare to want more. 😄 

Honored Contributor

E ikRe: Anuschka TTV Sept 17

Like many have said, Never though this type of bag would appeal to me. Ordered one last summer, Beautiful design! However, Chemical smell ruined it for me. Back it went. Apparently, Chemicals are used in the process that I'm highly allergic to.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: E ikRe: Anuschka TTV Sept 17

Anuschka is on Zulily tomorrow.  Monday 9/26.  The shipping takes forever to California, but the prices are good.  Last time I ordered the Fall Bouquet for October/November.  

225-Anuschka-Fall-Bouquet-Leather-Hobo

I want to see if they have this pattern: Floating Leaves (still expensive over at Evine)

Anuschka-Hand-Painter-Leather-Hobo-Cross-Body-Shoulder-Bag-Floating-Leaves