Esteemed Contributor

@LonestarBabs   Enjoy it !! Zulily has very slooooooow shipping, but it is worth it.  I had Tropical Island out last week for a stroll. 

Image result for images anuschka tropical island

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor   Did you like your bag from the last show??

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 7.56.19 AM.png

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor   Did you like your bag from the last show??

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 7.56.19 AM.png

@hicindy2: Yes and no!

Beautifully made, lots of room, carried it one day as a trial, then returned it. Something abut the art itselt (butterflies) that was off and I knew I wouldn't choose it, comparied to other treasured bags. Anuschka art can be like that. 

Thanks for remembering!

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2  Yes, my bag isn't due to ship until July 5! But for under $85 I can wait...In the meantime, I am carrying the D&B special from Macy's and trying to avoid further zapping from your influence ray gun  ;-)  I might have to wear a tin foil hat or something...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anuschka Lovers

[ Edited ]

@LonestarBabs  If you think it helps !!

Image result for images of tin foil hats in signs

Honored Contributor

@LonestarBabs wrote:

@hicindy2  Yes, my bag isn't due to ship until July 5! But for under $85 I can wait...In the meantime, I am carrying the D&B special from Macy's and trying to avoid further zapping from your influence ray gun  ;-)  I might have to wear a tin foil hat or something...

LOL, you are really funny.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I need to stop checking my Zulilly order status so often, but I am super-excited to have that beautiful and heavily discounted Anuschka coming my way!!

@hicindy2  My tin foil hat is more of a Colonial tri-corner. Needed extra reflective surface to counteract the power of your ray of influence.

@sunshine 919Thank you for the compliment. I am known for my humor and have found it to be a wonderful coping mechanism throughout my life.

Trusted Contributor

I checked the status of my order again and was thrilled to see it has moved into the "Preparing to Ship" stage. Due to ship Jul 5. Almost here!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Order now shipped -- two days earlier than originally stated -- and it's on the way via FedEx. Oh goodie goodie goodie!!!!!!

Dang you, @hicindy2, your nefarious plot is almost complete...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anuschka Lovers

[ Edited ]

@LonestarBabs  The Heck with the Prince, I am waiting for Anuschka !!

Tropical Bliss Hand-Painted Leather Top-Zip Hobo Bag

Oh...and a tropical drink. YooooHooooo, over here !!

Image result for images person waving back of beach chair

Old School: 

Image result for images sleeping beauty