Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2@luvmybeetle  The Anuschka Island Escape bag that has my interest was shown on the Anuschka official site within an advertising graphic, but not shown as available for purchase. So, I'm watching...it will show up somewhere! And when it does, I shall have a good debate with myself!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anuschka Lovers

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@sunshine 919  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Woman Wink

This is why I said for those of us who love Anuschka, not quite understanding the no. lol

@sunshine 919  Temptation.

But I didn't look today.  So it's okay.  Woman Wink

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@sunshine 919  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Woman Wink

This is why I said for those of us who love Anuschka, not quite understanding the no. lol

@sunshine 919  Temptation.

But I didn't look today.  So it's okay.  Woman Wink

Oh I thought that is what you meant lol.  Have a nice rest of your evening.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919:

I was seduced by this bag! I'm a big bag gal and this one is 15" wide, love that, plus the adjustable strap. It will be mine! [Reduced from $352 to $198. Sigh]

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 7.56.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 7.56.37 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor  Love the coppery background color and the faint etching to make the butterflies pop even more.  Gorgeous and so fun when they are on sale !!

Even the larger bags aren't heavy.  The denim is attractive also with those deep jewel tones.  

731-542- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Zip Top Dual Front Pocket Crossbody Bag

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2: I was actually very tempted by the denim. Love the background etchings!

(I packed and returned today, to make up for the whimsy purchase of Anuschka, a never-used GILI canvas bag. Good decision.)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also, for those that missed out on the very popular satchel style (hope it returns to Evine), Amazon has discounted this one.  This is a great bag with comfortable straps and good organization.

I e-mailed the company about the name Anna versus Anuschka, and it was the same line of bags just branded for different retail outlets, so no worries.

Image result for images anuschka butterfly glass satchel

Picture 5 of 6

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor  Love the coppery background color and the faint etching to make the butterflies pop even more.  Gorgeous and so fun when they are on sale !!

Even the larger bags aren't heavy.  The denim is attractive also with those deep jewel tones.  

731-542- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Zip Top Dual Front Pocket Crossbody Bag

I would be very tempted to get this bag if the hummingbird's colorations were more realistic. This line of handbags are lovely, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. My handbag collection is D&B and Vera Bradley.

@hicindy2 You must have a very large collection of handbags. I'll guess mine is around 45...21 are D&B. Thank heavens Vera bags store flat...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise  My collection is mostly Dooney (small Lexi and coated fabric), some Anuschka (more wallets than bags at this point), Vera Bradley (small Vera tote, the Weekender, and Mandy), and Patricia Nash (the Poppy Satchel), and the latest passion MZ Wallace Roxy (on sale).  

My rule is one in, two must go. I try not to get over 50 bags. 

A few of the Anuschka bags went to my neighbor who loves them dearly and a few of the heavy Dooneys went to the Dress for Success here in Sacramento. Older Vera Bradleys were the big hit at the Church event last summer.  

I don't spend a lot on shoes (Skechers) or outfits (mostly Chico's on sale) since I have retired from banking, but boy oh boy, do I still love handbags.  They just brighten my day!!

Image result for images snoopy happy dance with woodstock

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LonestarBabs   Zappos is carrying Anuschka bags also in that pattern:  pricey though and one of their heavier bags...

Anuschka Handbags 569 Large Drawstring Shopper