Regular Contributor

Morning all... I don't post to the boards all that often.. But I think that I have just created a new obsession for myself, the Anuschka handbags...

I bought the top value one with the RIFD wallet and another one.. that one is the Leather Organizer Hobo Handbag w/ Phone Case. I got the bird on a Branch. Has anyone purchased these handbag's and if so, I would love to hear your feedback and impressions.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

They seem to get high ratings and are really works of art.  I just have not seen one yet that really grabs me.  I wish somehow they could have them online grouped by birds, dogs, lions etc. so you could find something that you really like easier.  I would love one with a dog on it that looks like my dog.  I know that would be highly unlikely.

Esteemed Contributor

I had one my husband (he is now passed away) bought for me in Florida many years ago when he was on a golf trip. I used that darn thing almost every day for at least 8 if not more years and it showed very little signs of wear, finally gave it to my daughter and I still see her using it occasionally. I now have an Anushka wallet that I ordered from some luggage store on-line about 5 years ago and it's still going strong. The wallet was about $100 but knowing the quality and because it had all the features I wanted I bit the bullet.I found it just by googling Anushka. I often get compliments on it when I pull it out in stores to pay. They are excellent quality and the designs just don't seem to wear away no matter how much use they get. That's been my experience with the brand.

Trusted Contributor

I have one Anuschka bag with matching wallet called Flying Jewel that I bought about 2 years ago.  The majority of the bag is a British tan and it features a hummingbird. I use it every spring and summer. There has not been one time where I have been out with it and haven't received compliments. Many times I have been caught in the rain with it and all I do is dry it off with a cloth. I've never had any problems with it, such as any signs of wear or bleeding of the colors. 

Respected Contributor

I have one bag I bought about 5 yrs ago with the matching wallet. I used the bag for a while, got a few compliments but it's now in my closet in the dust bag, have not used it for a couple of years. I just stopped using the wallet because I got a new one for Christmas( not Anuschka) but that wallet was my everyday wallet and it is still in excellent condition.  One day I was at great clips, pulled out the wallet to pay for my haircut, the stylist right away said Anuschka !  The other stylist standing there asked what she meant so the stylist told her how she knew about the brand and how it was a well made brand so it's a good by. Hope you enjoy 

Honored Contributor

I'm a self-admitted Handbag Ho... and this brand of handbag is on my list of handbags I must own.  I think they are gorgeous and heard they are extremely well made!  I don't have one yet, but I will.....  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I've had a couple but decided the designs are too cartoonish and the colors garish.   I never carried either and finally gave them away.   They seem like decent quality so it's too bad somebody can't do a better job of decorating them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have 4 of them and really enjoy them.  You don't have to baby the bags and I have received many compliments on them.  I tend to wear neutrals and these bags add a "pop".  I just ordered this one.  Perfect shimmery colors. Lots of pockets, lightweight, keeps you organized since the Mom is the chief designer of the family firm in India. 

725-063- Anuschka Three-Piece Hand-Painted Leather Shoulder Bag w/ Card Wallet & Tassel Keychain

Respected Contributor

I have a zip around wallet with running horses that I bought because it will hold my Note 4 phone. Has a wrist strap so is very handy. Holding up really well and is very neutral and beautiful.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.