Honored Contributor

American leather bag on sale

A566702

Like that other TSV they had that I got the stone. After carrying it it was too small for me only 10 wide. I'm using my Nash crochet one now and it's a lot wider.

Dooney is on sale too A-600241

way too small for me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: American leather bag on sale

@SharkE did you ever get that Patricia Nash bag they showed on the same show?  Crescent shape.  If I still used large bags I probably would have bought the stone color. 

Honored Contributor

yeah, not my own style.

To each his own. She makes stuff for all. I'm just a tote/satchel chick.

prefer fancy tooling, twisted rope handling , pocket on back, oxblood color is my favorite. Good luck trying to find that color.  Fancy stitching. All that is when your getting into the higher price arena. Most expensive one was 300. 'Augusta', is the top dog of all the ones I have

HSN still has the prettiest one she ever made and it's marked way down. It's oxblood color. It's got all the features I mentioned above. I went ahead and got it, but, seldom carry it. Too small. just good for like church then come home and change to a bigger one.

Trusted Contributor

I'm usually just a tote person but there was something about that one that I like.  I'm going to check out the selection on HSN too. 

Honored Contributor

@Tori3569 

This is her best work ever. It's perfection.

168533303770140138.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I bought it long time ago, sold out I think on HSN

Oxblood color is just beautiful. It's got everything.

Wish she would make a big tote with all these features and in oxblood. I sent comment to the Nashville outlet and told them to pass along 'we want more oxblood' !

It's a winter shade.

Honored Contributor

A566702    That bag is now almost 200 plus 10.50 for shipping , plus, tax.

Hope everybody who liked it got it for 98 think it was yesterday. Sure not worth today's price.

Just 10 in. wide.