Super Contributor

Happy to hear this is made in upstate New York. I like the simplicty and ordered the grey. 

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

Re: American Leather Crossbody

That's fine if you like plain.  I find them to ne a bit too austere.  I like a little flashy hardware.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe the leather is constructed here but the bag is not made in the USA.

It states "imported" and we all know what that means.

Esteemed Contributor

@RhondaRena wrote:

Happy to hear this is made in upstate New York. I like the simplicty and ordered the grey. 

@RhondaRena   I bought their satchel - Berryville, in glacier blue and am very happy with it.  Great everyday bag.  Soft leather and  unconstructed which is my preference. Your choice is very nice and hope you enjoy yours as I do mine. 

FYI it's American leather and constructed in India.   

Super Contributor

Thank you, I guess I just heard upstate New York and assumed full production was in the US. India is good. My husband travels some there and has brought back some well made items. I plan to use this crossbody for some travel this year. I love Longchamp for travel but there are times I really need a crossbody.

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

BTW, upstate NY has become quite the mecca for artisans. We drove through a few years ago while a few hours away vising the family. 

There are colonies of potters, weavers, leather goods producers, jewelers, etc. It's a wonderful site to see "made in the USA.... "

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

That's fine if you like plain.  I find them to ne a bit too austere.  I like a little flashy hardware.

Tend to agree @Kachina624 despite some nice colors, it's very bland... And while I'm not particularly picky about where bags are made, this one is so narrow and so otherwise stunted I'm not sure why I'd bother with it... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I ordered 2.  The glacier croco, and stone/whiskey.  Can't wait.  The leather is buttery soft.  

Super Contributor

I ordered two different colors--the vanilla for spring/summer and the black with the tan for fall/winter.  I'm tired of heavy, big purses that weigh me down and want to simplify what I carry (that is, only what I have to have).  Plus I got rid of three or four credit cards recently by cancelling those accounts, so I don't need a lot of credit card room.  I've never had this brand before, but the price seemed good.  

Respected Contributor

Ladies- just an FYI. I was in TJMaxx. They have a big selection of this brand in my store at a fraction of the price. Different styles, colors, etc..