Respected Contributor

Ali, Please Show the Inside of the Dooney Bags

I want to see the inside of the bags.  So far, Ali is not showing the inside.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ali, Please Show the Inside of the Dooney Bags

[ Edited ]

Yes, I never understand when they skip that basic, yet important part, of the "tour of the bag." After the style/shape/color of the bag, actually first and foremost, women want to know how the bag will function.

Back in the day of Sue Clifton, and the blonde woman who sold Tignanello bags, and every other vendor...they'd show the inside compartmentalization more than once.

I too have noticed recent Dooney presentations where they breezed over the inside or didn't get to it at all. 

Between that and pricing, I'm not currently in the market, but if/when I am again for a new Dooney...I'm going to our outlet nearby, where I can see, and touch. People say quality is different at places like this...I've bought a few there...1/2 the price of on QVC, beautiful quality...same as QVC. Got my zip/zip sachel there, as well as one for my mom, years ago...still like new.

Honored Contributor

I would not order without seeing the inside, but when I was  in  the market for new bags, I sometimes saw the only color I wanted sell out before the interior was shown.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am a “handbag nut,” and cannot understand why such obvious information is avoided.  Most of my bags are smaller, but I think many of us would like to know how much a bag weighs.  

How much effort would it take to display an open a bag and state the weight?  

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

I am a “handbag nut,” and cannot understand why such obvious information is avoided.  Most of my bags are smaller, but I think many of us would like to know how much a bag weighs.  

How much effort would it take to display an open a bag and state the weight?  

I've noticed that Dooney is far more likely to give the weight of the bag when it's low than when it's high.  Not surprising.

Trusted Contributor

Do any of them show the inside?  This has been a pet peeve of mine forever.  I've stopped purchasing handbags from the Q because of this.  

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I want to see the inside of the bags.  So far, Ali is not showing the inside.

@stellabystarlight 

If you are able, PLEASE mention this directly to her on her Facebook site.   This is too important to leave to chance and, frankly, the hosts should know better.