Super Contributor

I really enjoy Albany.....she uses the funniest "phrases" and pretty much tells it like it is! I know she talks alot but that is okay with me!

Super Contributor

I like her too

Valued Contributor

Re: Albany and Sue

[ Edited ]

@TamiT28 wrote:

I really enjoy Albany.....she uses the funniest "phrases" and pretty much tells it like it is! I know she talks alot but that is okay with me!

"Oh my stars and garters," "Hold please."  I too love that redhead, Albany. I find her so down to earth and refreshing.

Honored Contributor

I liked her today with Sue.... the show was interesting, and Albany was charming~!  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

She is always well prepared for her presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Albany and Sue

[ Edited ]

I did like Albany and Sue together.  What I did not appreciate is how they continue to deceive the customer.  The kiss lock coin purse could be found on the dooney and ilovedooney website... don't see them now.  It wasn't exclusive to the logo lock bag.  And  it sold for $45- $55 not $100.00.  Also, Albany mentioned something to the effect of why would anyone want to purchase Dooneys anywhere but on the Q because they would be paying retail else where.  The Q charges full retail for the Dooney bags... plus shipping.  If you purchase the bags directly from Dooney there is no shipping charge for anything over $100.00.  Dooney also  has monthly sales on their bags.  And other retailers often put Dooneys on sale ... SO my question is why would anyone want to buy from the Q when they can get the same bags else where for less money?  EZ pays, IMHO, do not justify paying more for a bag.  

Honored Contributor

From what I understand, the kiss lock purse that is included with the Doney Lock purse is a kiss lock that is designed somewhat differently than the one on their website.  There was a discussion about this exact same subject a while ago and as close as it looks, it is indeed different.  Any modification in size and/or the interior as well as the logo can be discussed as a one of a kind item only offered with the bag.  Yes, Dooney does offer a kiss-lock little wallet-type accessory but it isn't exactly the same...... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

From what I understand, the kiss lock purse that is included with the Doney Lock purse is a kiss lock that is designed somewhat differently than the one on their website.  There was a discussion about this exact same subject a while ago and as close as it looks, it is indeed different.  Any modification in size and/or the interior as well as the logo can be discussed as a one of a kind item only offered with the bag.  Yes, Dooney does offer a kiss-lock little wallet-type accessory but it isn't exactly the same...... Woman Happy

Actually, the EXACT SAME kiss lock purse is available at the Dooney outlet stores, I have several. Adore them. (Other than those stores, however, the others are not, as you said, exactly the same.)

Honored Contributor

I love Albany. I think she's very funny but still professional and I really enjoy her shows. I usually miss her shows because I'm not home when she's on and I wish she hosted more of the shows I watch.

New Contributor

Did anyone catch Albany's hint about an upcoming Dooney TSV? in about 2 weeks? I don't receive the Insider, so if anyone knows anything, please do tell! I'm holding off on buying the suede logo lock hobo just in case the TSV is something really fantastic (and maybe they'll have free shipping on other Dooney bags too).

Thanks in advance!