Highlighted
Super Contributor

Anybody have any ideas on what the TSV will be tomorrow?  

Honored Contributor

Its a wallet on a string thing.  There's a picture posted here on a thread somewhere. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@minimalistWF. The Thread is in the Today's Special Value forum, there is a photo of it in the first post.

Honored Contributor

I wish it were a full size bag, like the Tamitha!

Super Contributor

Me too!!  The crossbody wallet thing is not practical for me.  The signature backpack would be a big hit as a TSV.

Honored Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

Me too!!  The crossbody wallet thing is not practical for me.  The signature backpack would be a big hit as a TSV.

I've seen these at Nordstrom Rack also.

Respected Contributor

I bought the black.  It's perfect for when I'm running errands and going grocery shopping. All I need are my phone, keys and a card.  Looks great for that purpose. 

Super Contributor

I got the bluebird and the matching keychain as well. Such a cute little bag!

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Valued Contributor

I bought the mystic snake.  Its not really a substitute for a full scale purse because its too small.  I'll use it for running here and there and for when I need to strap on a small light cross body like if I'm out in a park walking or in my back yard or basement.  I have to have my phone on me at all times as well as kleenex so I can strap this on and I don't have a clunky purse strapped on me.  I hate spending time out in the back yard and leaving my phone some where I need it on me at all times.  Its too valuable to leave sitting somewhere.  Also I fell and broke my ankle in my back yard once and nobody was around and I was lucky I had a cross body strapped on me so I could call the paramedics.  I had to be lifted on a stretcher and taken in an ambulance.