Aimee Kestenberg - please make your black bags with silver hardware.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg - please make your black bags with silver hardware.

I agree!! I just don't care for a handbag with gold hardware.

Honored Contributor

I adore black with gold so the black really appeals to me.... same with a black zip front jacket or hoodie with gold hardware....  it's a refreshing change from silver which seems to be every designer's first go to for black.... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I rarely buy handbags in this price range because I just don't need them in my lifestyle.  I really would enjoy that denim look bag - love crossbody bags and this color would be something I would use often.  HOWEVER,  I don't like the glaring AIMEE on the front of the bag.  I'm not into "showing off" a brand name, regardless of how impressive it may look to some. That bag without the AIMEE would be on its' way to my house.  I don't mind a small brand name in a less obvious posistion, but this is too obvious.

Trusted Contributor

@Q4u...

I like black and gold! Looks rich to me....
Honored Contributor

@CHIHUAHUA

I sincerely hope you're also putting this in the Suggestion Box section ....  AND on Aimee's face book page.  This is a very good point and someone's just not getting the message.   

I wear 100% silver metals, and finding an all leather high quality bag with SILVER hardware is such a chore.  Not impossible ....  but a lot more difficult than it should be.

You would think that, with all the designer silver jewelry sells, they (QVC) would insist all handbag vendors have at least 35% of their bags have silver trim.   If nothing else, the brass color is not really all that pretty.   JMO

Valued Contributor

I agree...or having an option of gold, silver or even gun metal would be good.  I also agree that I don't like the designer name to be very prominent on the front of any bag. 

Respected Contributor

I agree...make it silver or a muted or solf gold or bronze or pewter.  For me a bright gold color takes my eyes away from the bag and it looks less expensive and makes me feel like I cannot wear if I am in silver.