Super Contributor

Aimee Kestenberg TSV just arrived -- love!

This is my first Aimee Kestenberg bag and I love it! I liked the look of it but really only took a chance on it because of the free s/h. Usually $11 shipping is too much to risk since it would cost me close to $20 to "try it out". But this one is a keeper! I was lucky enough to pick up the sangria and the color is a deep, rich merlot and the gold hardware really pops. I know gold isn't for everyone but it works for this bag, imo. QVC, please take note and either reduce s/h for TSVs or offer free s/h -- it worked to get me to buy this one AND keep it. So happy!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV just arrived -- love!

[ Edited ]

@nycgirl79 Hi!!  I'm so glad you love it!! My AK in Sangria comes tomorrow!!!

I was not remotely interested in this bag at first but once I saw the Sangria color I fell in love with it. 

What do you think of the size? I'm reading the reviews and they come in and  several have found the bag to be much smaller than how it looked on TV.

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

You two both got sangria.  That bag was beautiful, but that color was unbelievable.  It took everything for me not to call at midnight to get it.  Enjoy.

Super Contributor

nycvixen -- I'll be honest, it was a little smaller than expected (I'm a big bag girl) but once I put my things into it, I found it to work just fine. The zippered compartment at top is a great addition and gives some additional room as well as security. I know size is such a personal thing but overall, this bag is so beautiful that I personally don't really mind the smaller size. I hope you like yours as much as I do!

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you all love your new bags.  Boy did I anguish over that TSV.... I thought thought they were going to have the Camo in the traditional olive.... so that threw me. Didn't want anything gray or silver and almost bought the gold, but it was really not what I wanted.....I debated and debated myself and ended up not buying one.  I thought the Sangria was gorgeous but by morning they were gone.

I just ordered the GILI Roma 3 in Olive and that's what I really wanted..... Woman Happy

Egad... huh?

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad you are pleased with your purchase.  Nice to get something exactly like or even better than you thought without drama.  I am done with Dooney.com.  They never answered my e-mail; but fortunately, my box did arrive although no shipping info nor order history was ever provided.  

Enjoy !!  That sangria is gorgeous. 

Trusted Contributor

Mine came today in the ivory. My first Kestenberg also. I was a bit concerned of how the gold hardware would look on the ivory leather in person and was pleasantly surprised. This bag is the smallest I've bought and yet it holds enough without being too heavy. The quality of the leather is fabulous!

Frequent Contributor

My metallic camo just arrived and I'm IN LOVE with this bag.  I also ordered the charcoal color option, which looks like it will arrive tomorrow.  I prefer the silver hardware on my bags and shoes, but the gray charcoal and gold hardware combo looked like money.

My first Aimee came today too! I got the gold distressed and I was happy with mine, it was much more striking in person. If you just see it on the online order form  it is not as flashy or eyecatching, it looks more dull or mute. I pre ordered it early thinking it was going to sell out.  I love the sangria as well and would order that, but there is no waitlist online for it, I wonder if it was limited edition? Maybe they will pop up another time once orders are filled then the "as is" ones will come thru!  Anyway I really love my gold distressed, so unique and will be fun to do errands with! Did anyone else get this and was happy with yours? Thanks!  

Honored Contributor

My Sangria is out for delivery Friday. I am anxious to see it. My first Aimee bag. I much prefer goldtone hardware, and will rarely consider silvertone. I will post tomorrow when I receive it.