Respected Contributor

Aimee Kestenberg TSV Main Page..

[ Edited ]

I just noticed QVC changed the Sangria bag in the TSV pic on the main page sitting on the shelf to the charcoal gray. They also took out the large Sangria pic from the item description.

This is the first time I've seen the Q go to these lengths not to show a color that has sold out. I don't know about you but I'd rather see all the colors even if they sold out especially if I ordered that color. 

It may come back in stock due to returns. There is no need to make it seem like Sangria didn't even exist IMO!! LOL

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV Main Page..

I noticed that, too!  Maybe they got some angry e-mails that it sold out so quickly??  Maybe an "Out of sight, out of mind" hope on the part of QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

Btw, I love your profile pic, Vixen, what a pretty image.

Honored Contributor

Having read a lot of those Highlights magazines as a youngster, I noticed the color change on the bag from sangria to charcoal, too. They must think we won't notice...Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Btw, I love your profile pic, Vixen, what a pretty image.

Thanks TuesdayTaylor!! You're so sweet!!! 

I fell in love with that pic the first time I saw it. It was exactly what I was looking for!! She's my vixen alter ego.. LOL

~Live with Intention~
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I love your vixen alter ego!  In QVC land she's not an alter ego, she is YOU!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Then you get those viewers that would complain that they are showing a product that is no longer available. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."