Occasional Contributor

Is anyone else disappointed in the Bali 2 Rose Gold Denim bag?  Is it really leather?  And the chemical smell?  What it that about?  Doesn't even smell like leather.

Honored Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg Bali 2 TSV

@cincysenior.  Yes, they are really leather.  Aimee's denim leather is fantastic.  I have one but it has no smell.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I thought this was a bra!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I ordered the white and rose gold handbag (can't remember what the pattern is called) and it is just beautiful.  I love it! Perhaps you should exchange yours for a different color?

Honored Contributor

It's probably the lining not the leather. My lavender denim hobo had a slight smell but it went away within a day. The denim leather is really nice, it feel a little suede like. I also have her rainbow shimmer which isn't denim but has a similar feel. It wear extremely well. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

I got the Lapis. I love the magnet closures, the pockets, the light weight, the organization, the lovely colors. I expected quality!

Quality Issues -

The zippers became stuck, and one zipper would not go all the way up.

The leather had dents.

The size posted is not correct. The size is smaller.

The leather piece that holds the shoulder strap on came lose. I don't even know where it was lost.

The interior black seams are white.

This was my first purchase of this brand. I am very disappointed. I just knew I found a new designer I would love. 

Has anyone else had these problems with the Bali2?   

Has anyone else had an Aimee purse that did not have quality issues?

I wanted this purse badly! 😭

Trusted Contributor

I have at least 5 of Aimee's bags and I have been pleased with each one! I'm sorry your first AK purchase was so disappointing! Hope things work out for you! Let me/us know how things go!
Contributor

Hooked on books,

Thank you! 💓 

I just want it to last for awhile. Have you purchased any of the one's currently offered?

Trusted Contributor

@MandyR136, looks like we have something in common, judging by our nicknames, LOL!! I haven't purchased any AK bags recently. I've been trying to carry lighter bags and have gotten a bit hooked on LUG crossbody bags. Maybe you should return that particular bag as defective and have them send you a replacement and see if the quality is any better. I know how disappointing it is when you really want that special bag and it isn't what you expected!!
Contributor

@hooked on books 

Unfortunately, I did an exchange with this purse only to come up with similar quality issues. 

I just can't imagine QVC keeping a vendor with bad quality. That is why I was left to figure which one of her purses doesn't have quality issues.

I just saw the lug, packer 2. It seems to carry a punch. I love the organization and how lightweight it is.

Yeap.  I have four Kindles. When one is low on battery charge, I just grab another one.

I also have tons of books and keep buying more books. No. No. I don't need more books.😵😳😐😄