Honored Contributor

Just pulled out my Aimee K bag # A236349.  I had forgotten how nice it is.  I just looked it up and the price is higher than what I paid over a year ago.  The only issue I had is the shoulder strap started cracking.  The bag itself is really very nice.

Honored Contributor

I just recently became aware of Aimee's beautiful handbags. I have several Gili bags I love, but I'm sure I will add some more Aimee to the one I got last month. From what I have seen, she does great job in making sure there are plenty of pockets. And her designs are quite different from what I have seen with others. I also have Tignanello and Dooney and Bourke, but am leaning heavily toward Aimee's interesting designs.

Honored Contributor

Pretty much her entire line is on sale at L&T and for a fraction of Q prices. For fans, it's worth checking out.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I really like this brand & Aimee is a doll! Haven't made a purchase from this line yet...do like this new handbag "Lulu" in the navy option, looks like a great tone/alternative to the black handbag. The top does have a zipper closure or you can just fold it over for quick/easy access. Nice design/details + fringe is not overdone!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Just checked and her brand isn't on sale at L&T, I wish! Prices are higher than Q... thank you Q!

Respected Contributor

How nice can a bag be if you paid $200 or $300 for it and the strap started cracking?  Sounds like a rubbish bag to me. 

Trusted Contributor

I just bought this bag in the sangria and sent it back.  The straps are only 9 inches long.  To me, that's crazy.  I'm petite and the bag was right under my arm pit.  I felt it detracted from actually seeing the beauty of the bag.  Just wanted you to make sure this strap drop was okay for you.

Trusted Contributor

I did order her upcoming TSV.  But I have noticed on several of her bags that people's straps are cracking which makes me cautious.  I don't think her bags are quite in the luxury category. 

Honored Contributor

Feel badly for folks with cracking handles, but I can most decidely say that I have eight of her bags -- seven from QVC -- and not one of them have cracked or split, or exhibit any other kind of wear or damage. And contrary to another thread, none of mine have plastic hardware or PVC anything. Just 100% leather. I Heart AK bags and wear them often. And if someday they do give out from use, I'll look to a few more AK to replace them. Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I have this bag in Sangria and I LOVE it!   Unlike so many of the other fringed bags, this one is not overdone and the leather used for the fringe is beautiful.  Love, love it!