Honored Contributor

I didn't realize QVC sold this brand! 

I just (a few minutes ago) bought a "Hanover" style from Amazon.   I paid $16.81 ... for the brown (coffee) colored.  Apparently it's a discontinued color because the black was $80!

I checked the price here at QVC .... it's $88 here ... but only one color available.

Honored Contributor

I only use nylon for certain things, meaning I don't carry one every day.  I have a few Baggallinis and I think they are one of the better nylon brands.  Also, their International line is the most stylish.

When I buy nylon, 99% of the time I go for black as they are the easiest to keep clean.  I won't carry a bag with marks on it, and even after washing, they never look the same.

Honored Contributor

My $16.81Baggalini arrived today.  Nice chocolate brown with bright orange linng.   Perfect colors for Fall. It will go with all my animal prints!  Strange that it was marked down so far!

I also got another nylon bag (brand Suvelle').  About the same size, nylon fabric slightly thinner, and fully lined in same color fabric (gray / gray).  I already had one of these in a chambray color. 

Zippers on the Suvelle' are more robust, and there are more zip sections than on the Baggalini

Strap on Baggalini is better than the Suvelle'.  Suvelle' cost $27.94 vs. the sale price of $16.81 for the Baggalini.

------------------------

I doubt I'd ever pay full price for a Baggalini.