Respected Contributor

Re: AFTER ANOTHER WEEKEND OF D&B....

I just treated myself to the pebble Cooper. Gorgeous in plum.  It’s light and has pockets on the outside!  But I go to Dooney outlet, 40% savings. Worth a ride girls!  The prices and  shipping fees at the Q are out there. I refuse to overpay. Use them and enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Nothing for me @Shanus. QVC has run Dooney into the ground. Historically, I've thought highly of the brand, but am no longer interested either in looking or certainly in buying. If I were, I'd be buying somewhere that offers real sales and breaks on shipping. I have my share of Dooney bags and they're rarely used. 

@stevieb  I’ve accumulated whatever styles or colors I need. The rest all look alike. ITA about Macy’s, for one, having sales and better deals, but no more for me either. 

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@Shanus, I’d bought the recent TSV crossbody and sent it back defective.  The lower front strip of leather on the front of the bag was sewn crooked.  How someone didn’t see it is beyond me since it was very obvious.  If I consider a new Dooney, it’ll be from their site or ilovedooney.  Makes me even more suspect of the items that are “exclusive” to QVC, since I think quality standards are compromised.  Ironic given their name and supposed value proposition.

@MJDinVegas  I hear ya. There was a red bag I loved, but that clip/lock held me back...looked like a pia getting phone in and out.

Honored Contributor

Nope.  I've seen those bags and they didn't interest me all year so they are of no interest to me now just because they are in a "gift" show.  

Valued Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

The big push for Dooney purchases is on. Any takers?

I'm a Dooney girl....however, I went to the I Love Dooney website and did my damage.  Squeals of glee.

I'm with you. I have yet to buy a Dooney from Q. I get mine from Overstock or Ilovedooney. Better deals......free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope. But I bought a Dooney crossbody bag almost 3 years ago in January that I had intended to give my daughter as a Christmas gift but I put it away in my gift closet when she went to live overseas for 2 years since she wouldn't have had room or any use for that bag at that time. So I am giving it to her this Christmas!