Honored Contributor

So I went to this to see how heavy it was and it is (are you ready)....according to what is posted $395.00!

I don't mind paying a hefty price for a purse but these costs are getting crazy!

Here it ishttp://www.qvc.com/orYANY-Lamb-Leather-Satchel-Bag--Kristen.product.A292986.html?productNumber=a292986:

Honored Contributor

The leather looks nice, love the blush, but the gold hardware is too gold.  Cheapens it, I think.  Almost 2 1/2 lbs. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

By the time I put my stuff in it....well, it would really be heavy if it starts out at 2 1/2 lbs.

Honored Contributor

Pretty bag... but I looked no further than the tassels (tired of them) and the fold over opening (pain in the neck to navigate) and yes, then there's the price... And, on days when shipping isn't free, the twelve buck shipping charge... It's heavy, but it is a larger bag... I think I'd keep on looking...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I think it is a beautiful, great-quality handbag, but the fold-over closing doesn't work for me. I like for the top opening to zip. I thought about buying it in truffle--but the opening style (lack of zipper) was a deal breaker. I think Oryany is easily the best quality line of handbags at QVC.

Respected Contributor

The weight of a bag is very important to me.  I won't buy a bag that is over

1-1/2 lbs.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The leather looks nice, love the blush, but the gold hardware is too gold.  Cheapens it, I think.  Almost 2 1/2 lbs. 

ITA, the blush is beautiful but I don't care for the bright gold hardware and not a fan of the tassels.  

Esteemed Contributor

Holy cow, that's a huge bag. I have carry on luggage that is smaller. Btw, have any of you seen the prices of Brahmin lately? They pretty much priced themselves out of my market. I myself don't really mind the gold hardware. I buy a bag for what it can do for me. 

Respected Contributor

LOL, looks like something Flo on Alice would have carried, gum chewing and all.  

Honored Contributor

I have been enjoying oryany again and picked up a couple of bags that were marked down.  

I really think I'm over tassels though.  Actually I never was really that crazy about them, but for a couple of years just about everyone was doing them.  I however, am done with them.