Contributor

A275859 New AIMEE K bag! In LOVE!!!!!

Saw this bag online and bought two colors immediately. Loving this new shape with the free little pouch. Waiting for the airing tonight at 8 to see if I am going to need more colors! Aimee you rock girl!

Honored Contributor

Re: A275859 New AIMEE K bag! In LOVE!!!!!

I like that style too & the colors. Wish she would make one that's not so wide. I don't like bags over 12" wide.  Lately I have been using a clutch that fits my phone, remote starter, lip balm, cash & credit/debit card. That's really all I need when I run errands. Zulily has Aimee's bags on sale right now if you are interested in checking those out.

Honored Contributor

Pretty bag but much to wide for me. 

Contributor

I saw this and was VERY tempted to order.  It looks huge though.  When somebody gets theirs can you post what you think of the size please?  And if it carries heavy?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I agree that the handbag is too big for my needs. I have the Aimee Soho bag in Sangria, and love it. I bought it when she offered it as the TSV. This latest handbag in the Metallic Snake looks so pretty. I noticed Jane said it is just a little over one pound. The description says one pound fourteen ounces. It disappoints me when a host stretches like that. I hope everyone that bought this enjoys. 

Occasional Contributor

@luvsuki wrote:

I saw this and was VERY tempted to order.  It looks huge though.  When somebody gets theirs can you post what you think of the size please?  And if it carries heavy?

Thanks.

Mine has been shipped. Will post when I get it.