Honored Contributor

I just got this bag and I have to say I love it. I got black because I wanted it to be totally neutral, to carry every day. Love the gold color hardware. Love , love , love the size , especially the width. The leather is very soft, but the bag still stands up, 3 large outside pockets will carry any cell phone. The inside is Tig's usual organization - one zip pocket and 2 slide pockets, but because the bottom is very wide there is a whole lot of interior space, and the zipper opens enough to easily get things in & out. My tablet fit in easily and a full size ipad would fit easily as well.

I think this is a very ladylike , classy bag that functions like a huge bag. This bag was just introduced a couple weeks ago and already they are down to only white and sand left. I hope they bring it back in more colors - I would like it in burgundy. 

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I just got this bag and I have to say I love it. I got black

a266991_012.jpg

Bag is really cute.  Congrats on your purchase.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I just got this bag and I have to say I love it. I got black because I wanted it to be totally neutral, to carry every day. Love the gold color hardware. Love , love , love the size , especially the width. The leather is very soft, but the bag still stands up, 3 large outside pockets will carry any cell phone. The inside is Tig's usual organization - one zip pocket and 2 slide pockets, but because the bottom is very wide there is a whole lot of interior space, and the zipper opens enough to easily get things in & out. My tablet fit in easily and a full size ipad would fit easily as well.

I think this is a very ladylike , classy bag that functions like a huge bag. This bag was just introduced a couple weeks ago and already they are down to only white and sand left. I hope they bring it back in more colors - I would like it in burgundy. 

I have to agree with you!!! I have it in both the blue and the sand and it's one of the most perfect handbags I have (and I have a lot of handbags)! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I usually have a $70 limit for buying purses but I had some birthday money left and decided to treat myself to a special bag with it.I'm so glad I did.