Honored Contributor

Re: A266674 orYANY Italian Grain Leather Fringe Hobo - Josie

I have this bag in merlot and I love it.  I think it will go with everything from blacks, grays, navy and even brown.  It is a comfortable bag and not heavy.  I love the single strap and the gunmetal hardware is beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks Pecky!

What color is the leather inside where the magnetic closure is? In the video Bethany said that the bags had contrasting colored leather ( except on the black one). I think of the gray it has almond or truffle or something. It was a pale beige color. The merlot had sold out so they didn't say in the video what color it had. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

Thanks Pecky!

What color is the leather inside where the magnetic closure is? In the video Bethany said that the bags had contrasting colored leather ( except on the black one). I think of the gray it has almond or truffle or something. It was a pale beige color. The merlot had sold out so they didn't say in the video what color it had. 

@JAXS mom wrote:

Thanks Pecky!

It looks like a cognac brown shade.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@JAXS mom wrote:

Thanks Pecky!

@JAXS mom wrote:

Thanks Pecky!

It looks like a cognac brown shade.

Oh that's interesting, it doesn't sound like much contrast with the outside merlot leather then. 

Honored Contributor

It is suttle.  I do like it. Are you going to order it? It really is a great bag. 

Honored Contributor

I am going to get one, I'm leaning towards the merlot but I really like the black too. I guess I've narrowed it down to two lol. 

Trusted Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

I am going to get one, I'm leaning towards the merlot but I really like the black too. I guess I've narrowed it down to two lol. 

I held off yesterday, thinking maybe the Luciana would be off easy pay today and that would lessen the temptation.  But there it was on my wish list, in all its glory, still on easy pay today!

Don't know how much longer I can hold out.  What's really stopping me is I've seen Oryany bags go down significantly in price at Neiman Marcus Last Call and even at TJ Maxx.  But of course, actually finding the color and style you really want once it goes on clearance would be a miracle.

I'm probably going to cave.