Super Contributor

A258235 Dooney & Bourke Florentine Leather Buckley Bag w/Brown Tomo Trim

Is there any way to know if this bag will be reordered?  It is not on clearance, so I am not sure if it will be back or not.  I know the Toledo version was discontinued.  Anyone hear anything on this one?   Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Re: A258235 Dooney & Bourke Florentine Leather Buckley Bag w/Brown Tomo Trim

@ugabugabooooo   I just did a quick search, it looks like this bag is being discontinued also. 

Sorry I didnt have better news Smiley Sad     Susan 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you're interested in additional colors, it's the same price + free S&H at the Dooney website.

"I contend that we are both atheists . I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."  Stephen Henry Roberts

Super Contributor

Oh no!   Thanks for checking!  I will check the Dooney site.  Thanks for the info!

Valued Contributor

You better get this absolutely perfect bag soon.  I have this Buckley in grey, denim, black, and chestnut, and I can't tell you how much I love this bag. I think the Dooney website is discontinuing them too because they only have a few colors. Look at the reviews on the Dooney website, you'll see this one lady took pictures of the two she bought, denim and dark brown, she calls them her blueberry and brownie. The denim is gorgeous if you like blue, the black is a no brainier, the chestnut is very rich, and the grey goes with everything.  Good luck, get them fast, you'll never see them again, I'm so happy I got my four Buckleys