Super Contributor

A257673 Dooney Florentine Buckley Bag

I was wondering if this means that they are getting a new shipment of these in.  They are not showing the normal "Item is no longer available"; but instead shows colors but sold out like maybe they are waiting on stock.  I am hoping!  Anybody have any clues?

QVC Customer Care

Re: A257673 Dooney Florentine Buckley Bag

@ugabugabooooo

I am very sorry to inform you the D&B Florentine Leather Buckley Bag (A257673) is being discontinued by QVC. Unfortunately, we will not be carrying this item in the future. I will be glad to forward your inquiry as a suggestion to the vendor of your interest in the Buckley bag. Maybe in the future there will be a similar item.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE this bag and was planning to buy it sometime this year~!  I absolutely love the Florentine leather and am supremely disappointed that this bag is going to be discontinued!  Woman Sad

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Thank you Paulette!  yes, please forward to the buyers!   Thanks!

Honored Contributor

It's on the Dooney website and they currently have their version of easy pay going. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I have three of these Buckley bags, black, grey and chestnut.  This is my favorite bag of all time, and I think the Q is missing out on not carrying florentine bags.  The Q has one black one new and some as is in different colors.  The Dooney site has several colors in both styles of the Buckley bag. Good luck finding them.

New Contributor

Go to Dooney.com you'll see it there.  They have 3 easy payments.  Great bag.  I got it at QVC and love it to no end.

Valued Contributor

The Q has four colors now on as is, but most of them are new, just type in as is Dooney and you will see them.  Get it quick ! ! !