Super Contributor

There are two new logo lock colors available, pink and blue.  Has anyone seen these new colors?  Just wondering what they look like.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't think there were any more colors to make....soon they will have to allow an entire hour just to show all the logo lock colors...

Super Contributor

Your right about that.  It's always interesting to see what they come up with. I'm curious as to the new shade of pink and blue.  They have so many variations I would like to know what the shades are.  Of course QVC never posts the new shades so you can order in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2 new logo lock colors

[ Edited ]

@circles wrote:

I didn't think there were any more colors to make....soon they will have to allow an entire hour just to show all the logo lock colors...

Please, don't give them any ideas... It's already on every time there's a Dooney show...  

I understand Crayola now offers a box of 120 different colors and it begins to appear as though QVC and Dooney won't be stopping until they've introduced every one of them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@circles wrote:

Please, don't give them any ideas... It's already on every time there's a Dooney show...  

In understand Crayola now offers a box of 120 different colors and it begins to appear as though QVC and Dooney won't be stopping until they've introduced every one of them.

lol your probebly right!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@circles wrote:

In understand Crayola now offers a box of 120 different colors and it begins to appear as though QVC and Dooney won't be stopping until they've introduced every one of them.

stevie...your post made me burst out laughing....thanks...

Super Contributor

WOW!  The two new colors just magically disappeared.