Honored Contributor

dooney ladies, it is that time of the year......

Day 1: Love This Leather

You're invited to our sale of the year! Save up to 55% off select buttery soft leather handbags and wallets starting at $59.

12 Days of Dooney Details
Offer valid through December 14, 2020 until 12 noon ET only. Valid while supplies last. Limited to three items per customer. Not redeemable for cash in part or full. Offer not valid on previously purchased merchandise. Pricing is temporary and subject to change. Due to high demand and limited inventory, orders cannot be guaranteed. Available only at dooney.com.

Free Economy shipping on all orders 99+. Valid on US orders only. DooneyPay is available through dooney.com only on select items.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I looked at Day 1 today. Last year I bought 2 different bags because the prices were so low. Today I saw no bargain prices. Disappointing when compared to last year, but isn't most everything? I will continue to check in although there are no new bags on my radar.

Honored Contributor
DAY 2
MAKE A STATEMENT
Invest in that one eye-catching statement piece crafted to be in the family forever. Now just $179 and $199 with up to 50% off.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

The small Lexington shopper in elephant pebble leather is $119.00 today Last December I paid maybe $69.00 if I recall correctly.

No new Dooney for mama this year, which is fine. I already have a nice (and XL) collection. I am spoiled by the low price I have paid for each bag.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to look forward to this event, but I'm pretty blah about it this year. I don't think the prices are that great, plus everything is mostly the same - nothing new. I still have several Dooneys, but find them too heavy for me now. Maybe I'll see something when they have the fabric bags, although I really don't need another bag!

Respected Contributor

ILOVEDOONEY has great prices right now.

Honored Contributor
Day 3: Pebble Grain Perfection

Pining for Pebble? Delight in our soft leather handbags and accessories, designed to be worn with your favorite jeans, starting at $39 with up to 55% off.

Honored Contributor

i miss my outlet dooney store in rehoboth beach!

they used to have a beautiful store with an excellent selection and great prices. they have decided not to reopen the store unfortunately.

Honored Contributor
DAY 4
EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
Now just $129 and $149 and up to 55% off, these versatile essentials instantly elevate your everyday ensemble.
Honored Contributor
DAY 5
MINI & MERRY
Save up to 55% off a selection of crossbodies, wristlets, and bite-sized leather accessories now starting at $29.