Esteemed Contributor

Re: what is the most beautiful thing you've seen

Most beautiful thing today was trees budding and some flowering too.  Nature is working to please us.

Esteemed Contributor

Ruby Falls

Ruby Falls in Chattanooga, TN - Tennessee Vacation

Esteemed Contributor

The love and the trust that I see in my dogs' eyes when they look at me.  Thankfully I get to see it over and over and over again, everyday.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Living in Utah, it changes every day.

Trusted Contributor

This morning it was the sunrise coming up behind the snow covered mountains glowing on the clouds in the blue sky.

Honored Contributor

Nature

The physical world that includes plants, animals, the landscape, as opposed to humans or human creations.

Trusted Contributor

First and foremost, my kids and grandkids when they were born.  

Scenery-wise, the grounds at the Broadmoor hotel in Colorado Springs.  When you walk the grounds behind the hotel right at dusk, the light coming from the setting sun behind the mountains and the ground lighting around the lake in the back is just so beautiful.  It was breathtaking and I will never forget it.  You really need to see it in person to appreciate the beauty.  I've been there a few times for business travel and would love to go again. 

Esteemed Contributor

Walking thru the Redwood Forest, Avenue of the Giants, took my breath away.  The quiet there is deafening.  The fragrance.  The feeling.  It's eerie.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

A large bird--a Northern Flicker--in flight. I also love to watch tree swallows flying just for the love of it and performing their aerial acrobatics.

Respected Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

Living in Utah, it changes every day.

I've visited Utah twice and want to go back again. Those red rocks seem to be the past beckoning to us in the future.