Esteemed Contributor

I worked hard over the weekend...weeding, prepping the garden areas and getting seeds and plants into the ground. I was counting on the rain that was predicted for today and I have not been disappointed!  Gentle rain...nothing to do damage 

I'm enjoying this day inside. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Here in Chicago we had 20% of our annual rainfall in the past 4 days according to the weather channel. Yesterday it rained hard all day.  Didn't feel bad about having to stay inside!!

Respected Contributor

I live in the rain capital of the US--Seattle. Been here for 34 years and the gloom is finally starting to get to me.

We moved here from San Diego (via New York, Orange County, and Los Angeles) so it was quite an adjustment, at first. I'd NEVER go back to SoCal--way too hot. I l sometimes call myself a "weather weenie" since I just can't tolerate extremes in weather any more. 

Come to think of it, New York city was pretty bad too; if you don't like bad smells, crime, and a clould of humidity that desends on the city all summer, it's not for you either. It has a lot of advantages but the crime and the bad smells were more than I could bear. I was so glad to see it in the rear view mirror.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The St. Louis area has had nothing but rain since last Wednesday. Everything is soaked and saturated. Be gone, rain!

Honored Contributor

It is cool and dreary in my area...and will continue most likely thru the weekend....I find it depressing more so than usual becasue of the current events.

Can't be outside, sick of cooking, and cleaning the house...all around a miserable day today. 

Respected Contributor

Hard to find a day when grass can be cut!  Community garden opened but way too wet to plant.  And just plain cold.

Esteemed Contributor

It was like a cool and windy fall day here today.  And tomorrow may be the same. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

Rain, rain, rain.  Weeds, weeds, weeds.   It's rained constantly for a week and I can't get out in the yard.  The big weeds have taken over.  Eek!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt