Honored Contributor

I drive a small SUV, the back floorboard is waist high.   I can get it in from the cart to the car, or get help at the store.

When I get it home, I open the bag carefully and take out about half the soil and transfer it to my garden.  Then the bag is light enough for me to handle.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I drive a small SUV, the back floorboard is waist high.   I can get it in from the cart to the car, or get help at the store.

When I get it home, I open the bag carefully and take out about half the soil and transfer it to my garden.  Then the bag is light enough for me to handle.

@software.   In the absence of brawn, women are very good at using their brains.  I got a small refrigerator and got it out of my SUV by putting a rolled up memory foam pad under the tailgate and just pulled it off onto the pad for a very soft landing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes and the older I get, the more creative I become!

The old bones don't move like they used to.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@software wrote:

@software.   In the absence of brawn, women are very good at using their brains.  I got a small refrigerator and got it out of my SUV by putting a rolled up memory foam pad under the tailgate and just pulled it off onto the pad for a very soft landing.