Super Contributor

trying to enjoy listening to the rep from Roberta''s gardens--but the host Sandra Bennett totally keeps interupting him--I can't get any info from the rep because she keeps telling about herself and her situation with her plants--sorry--but I had to change the channel--

Valued Contributor

Re: it's not the sandra show!

Never been a fan of sandra and never will be. She never learns to not interrrupt.

Honored Contributor

Yes, just change the channel and never buy a thing when she's presenting, that's the best way to combat her performance.

Contributor

So happy to know I am not the only one.  I really look forward to the garden shows.  I WAS relaxing and taking notes & buying until Sandra  hosted with Robertas.  I turned off my TV.  She has no info to offer and yet she interrupts  and goes on & ON with nonsense.  The Wallins are very interesting and I learn from them. Sad that QVC cannot present hosts that have manners and knowledge..So upset!

Respected Contributor

@nomar wrote:

Never been a fan of sandra and never will be. She never learns to not interrrupt.

I can't watch when she is the host because of the continual interruption. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think Sandra is credible as a gardening host; does she actually garden at home?.  They should assign her to clothing and beauty products.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I don't think Sandra is credible as a gardening host; does she actually garden at home?.  They should assign her to clothing and beauty products.

I don't think she is credible as a host with any products.  She just seems to yammer on and on and is in her own world.

Trusted Contributor

I see I'm in the minority here - I really like her! lol

She seems like someone who does garden, or at least attempts to.  She asks some good questions and seems genuinely interested in the plants being presented. 

I think she does very well when she's on with Roberta's, but that's just my opinion. I know we all have those we enjoy watching and other we don't.