Respected Contributor

They are in full bloom today. They are such hard workers but such cuties . Roses and others may steal the show but I always enjoy seeing my old friends.

Respected Contributor

I love them too - I have a huge patch of Shasta daisies that are blooming.  I like that they spread too - I dig some up every year and move them to another area or give to friends/family.  

Honored Contributor

Daisies are my favorite flower🌼

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay   We have a couple of crops of them among our monarda (red) and tons of echinacea (mostly rosy pink). They're all spectacular together! Bees love them, butterflies and hummers too!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@okaywitheasypay   We have a couple of crops of them among our monarda (red) and tons of echinacea (mostly rosy pink). They're all spectacular together! Bees love them, butterflies and hummers too!

@PINKdogWOOD  sounds lovely and cheerful. I believe my bunch are shastas (planted long ago ) Beside them but not blossomed yet are tall plants that I couldn't identify or remember , but I have cleared plants out at times only to remember that they were flowers.Smiley Frustrated I think these are wildflowers that appear randomly around here --wild chicory --blueish . I think they will be good companions.