Honored Contributor

Did anyone here order this? It is battery operated, and acts like a hose, but you can use any water source, even a bucket. My outside faucet is not in a convenient place for cleaning, and I have needed to use a really long hose, that gets tangled, and is heavy. I was so pleased that it works as advertised, and it will be a big help to me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I've had good luck with Worx products.  They always have handy features. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I do hope this product helps you more comfortably bring water to a location you want to clean. Do keep in mind that a single gallon bucket of water won't last very long or produce much cleaning no matter how effective this spray unit is. It's only a single gallon, so you might have to refill the bucket a few times. One gallon of water weighs 8.3 lbs, so even if you just tote a 2 gallon bucket you are carrying 16 lbs of water from the location of the water outlet to the work area and then using the Worx tool to siphon from the bucket and spray the place you need. Water is heavy and bringing several buckets to the job, if needed, may be a challenge compared to using a hose on a reel or a lightweight long fabric hose. 

On the plus side, Worx products are totally reliable and the company stands behind them. They provide quality batteries that all work with other Worx tools, do they're versatile. You can recharge the battery in a matter of hours and get it going again, so that's a plus, too. 

Do post a review when you start using the Hydroshot. Hope it's just perfect for your needs. 

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

I do hope this product helps you more comfortably bring water to a location you want to clean. Do keep in mind that a single gallon bucket of water won't last very long or produce much cleaning no matter how effective this spray unit is. It's only a single gallon, so you might have to refill the bucket a few times. One gallon of water weighs 8.3 lbs, so even if you just tote a 2 gallon bucket you are carrying 16 lbs of water from the location of the water outlet to the work area and then using the Worx tool to siphon from the bucket and spray the place you need. Water is heavy and bringing several buckets to the job, if needed, may be a challenge compared to using a hose on a reel or a lightweight long fabric hose. 

On the plus side, Worx products are totally reliable and the company stands behind them. They provide quality batteries that all work with other Worx tools, do they're versatile. You can recharge the battery in a matter of hours and get it going again, so that's a plus, too. 

Do post a review when you start using the Hydroshot. Hope it's just perfect for your needs. 

@gizmogal, I used it this morning, and I transported the water in my cart. Believe me using my long heavy hose was a real challenge, this was a breeze.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan