Esteemed Contributor

Our first snowstorm today in Nova Scotia...

A few shots in the storm...LM

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

We got mostly sleet a long with a few inches of snow.  Freezing drizzle now.  Oh well!

As long as Massachusetts doesn't get what we got last year, I'll be grateful!

Respected Contributor

Temperature Sunday might end up below 70º here. My winter leather outfits, boots, gloves may still be needed before it's 2016. Thanks for the photos of the white stuff. 

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

We got mostly sleet a long with a few inches of snow.  Freezing drizzle now.  Oh well!

As long as Massachusetts doesn't get what we got last year, I'll be grateful!

@eddyandme, I hear you!  Last winter was truly awful here as well.  Surely we won't have a repeat of that.  LM

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting pics.  I love the look of the snow.  Live in Massachusetts where we didn't get a lot of snow---about 1 1/2  " but on top of that freezing rain and then rain which is now freezing on top of the snow.   Treachorous driving.  Glad I am now home.

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Temperature Sunday might end up below 70º here. My winter leather outfits, boots, gloves may still be needed before it's 2016. Thanks for the photos of the white stuff. 

@StylishLady, do I remember correctly that you are in New York?  You must have moved to have 70.  It has been unbelievably warm here til now as well.  LM

Honored Contributor

We got a foot of snow last night.  Love it!!

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful photos! Wish it'd snow in Nashville!

Respected Contributor

Used to live in New York. Now in southwest Florida. Hate cold weather no matter where it is, but enjoy dressing for it. It's nice not to have to worry about slipping and falling on icy walkways. 

Honored Contributor

We only got rain from that storm; @Lilysmom. The ground is too warm for the snow if we got any to stick.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼