Honored Contributor

Oh, my!  I couldn't believe all of the beautiful items in this catalog!  Something for every taste from a "Lady Bug Crossing" with lady bugs, to copper fountains, sun globes and more!!!

Multi-Colored Spiral Metal and Glass Dual-Rotor Wind Spinner

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wind And Weather Catalog

Looks like some unique things! How are the prices?

Honored Contributor

Thanks for introducing this sight.  I can get into trouble with all of these precious things.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@Nataliesgramma I thought they were good, but views on "what is appropriate" vary from person to person.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Prices are from good to OUCH!  Their things are different from what you see elsewhere.  I love this site already!  Heart

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting.  They have some beautiful, unique items.  I'm tempted by a couple of them.  Prices are a little high, but they look like good quality.

Honored Contributor

@smoky22 wrote:

Thanks for posting.  They have some beautiful, unique items.  I'm tempted by a couple of them.  Prices are a little high, but they look like good quality.

@smoky22 They are good quality.  If it's in my yard, I want one that looks nice, not like it's going to fall apart.  I also don't want to constantly repurchase which is more expensive!!!

Respected Contributor

How does one get this catalog delivered ?  I used to receive a lot of catalogs but the mail system seems like it is not functioning properly. Havent gotten a catalog in months,

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

How does one get this catalog delivered ?  I used to receive a lot of catalogs but the mail system seems like it is not functioning properly. Havent gotten a catalog in months,

@Reever   My guess it is not the mail system. Look online for the catalog you want and find out how to contact them and ask for one. 

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG   I've ordered quite a few items from them and have always been pleased.  I believe they are owned by Plow & Hearth.