Honored Contributor

Re: Where can I find Richard Jacksons plant food

You will probably do just as well with compost.  You don't have to make it - you can buy leaf compost and mushroom compost in 40 lb. bags.  It's usually priced very reasonably.  Garden stores sometimes carry it; for some reason, the big boxes don't.

Contributor

I always used Cottage Farms but decided to try the Richard Jacksons brand last year on my garden and oh my I haven't had tomatoes like I got with this stuff in years. I had so many I was giving them away to son, neighbors and we ate and ate on them all summer. Thankfully I bought an extra tub of it last year so am good for this summer I think but I need to find this also if possible. I love it.

Super Contributor

@Fionna wrote:

What happen to 

Richard Jackson's 1.5lb Blossom Booster Plant Food Concentrate. I have used it in the past and it was great. Now I cannot find it.

The 4 lb container is back in stock.

Honored Contributor

@Wahoogaz wrote:

@Fionna wrote:

What happen to 

Richard Jackson's 1.5lb Blossom Booster Plant Food Concentrate. I have used it in the past and it was great. Now I cannot find it.

The 4 lb container is back in stock.

Yes, it's M60496.  Thank you @Wahoogaz 

Contributor

I think it's time I give this a try.  Thanks ladies.

-JRose

Respected Contributor

@Fionna, wanted to make sure that you saw the 4 pound bucket is for sale now on QVC. I just ordered to try it as I missed out on a good deal on the bucket size last year. Hope it works well. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes and I bought it. I wished they still had the smaller size but this will last me next year too. Just glad they sold it again. This stuff is great.