Respected Contributor

Re: Where are all the garden/outdoor shows?

@CJC there is a Garden Party with Carolyn show on QVC main to day at 1pm EST

Esteemed Contributor

@CJC  Carolyn said she got kicked off of her Tuesday show by jewelry. But she just had two garden shows today. The second was Garden to Table, where edible plants were offered. This is apparently a new show and will be a regular. I just wish they would get a bit more specific about how to treat the plants as the veggies grow. For example, they didn't say if the cauliflower head had to be covered in order to preserve the white color.

Valued Contributor

I too seem to missing Garden shows - i always look forward to them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lyttlewyng 

Pink Lightning Sunpatiens were presented in a show early this morning at 5AM (DST).

In fact the price was lower than when I ordered in January, so I cancelled my advance order and reordered today.

Valued Contributor

@Allegheny   I have been checking back everyday and saw them online on 3/25 when everything was on 5 easy pays.  Glad I ordered right then because I needed five sets. The next day when they were presented, the pink lightnings dropped down to 4 easy pays.    Both our gardens will be so cheerful! 

Thanks for the info!

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

@Lyttlewyng   Good for you!  Five sets!  I only ordered 1 set.  I split them between two large planters.   Do you put plant yours in ground?  I bet with that many your garden area is beautiful!  Happy planting.

Valued Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@Lyttlewyng   Good for you!  Five sets!  I only ordered 1 set.  I split them between two large planters.   Do you put plant yours in ground?  I bet with that many your garden area is beautiful!  Happy planting.

@Allegheny   Yes, i plant in the ground and with any extra I plant in planters.

Woman Very Happy  Last year's part of the garden...

FDDJGHA.jpg

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Trusted Contributor

@Lyttlewyng   I love your picture of the beautiful flower garden and the pretty little brown eyed flower peeking out !!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Lyttlewyng 

Beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@Lyttlewyng   Did you see that the sunpatiens are on sale?   I was able to cancel my order and reorder today at the much lower price.