Honored Contributor

I scroll past MANY irrelevant posts every day here but rarely yours.

I have a black thumb but I'd rather be outside than in

Stunning garden

@lolakimono

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, Your posts make my day. A great learning experience. Thank you for making the time to share. I have learnt many great ideas from you. May YOU have many blessings in 2019. A SINCERE THANK YOU, Providence

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, LOVE. He just needs to keep trying. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Topiary gardens are a true living art. It certainly takes the right person(s) to create these in many styles, characatures and the like. One must know the plant material not to mention have the right eye to create and maintain. My DH has that eye, he could do this, he does this with a few shrubs in our yard.

I'm not fond of these shapes but I do love topiaries.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono I love your posts, pictures.  They brighten my day.  I greatly appreciate the time and effort it takes for you to post as you do.  I'm selfish, please keep doing it!  And I definitely want to have tea in that garden.  OMG, it's gorgeous and surely beats the snow, ice outside my office!  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia Thank you for providing the link.

Honored Contributor

A gorgeous home too!

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian- You're welcome.  Levens Hall Topiary is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the oldest topiary in the world.

I love your nic!

Esteemed Contributor

Gorgeous home and amazing gardens. However, some of the shapes of the evergreens makes me feel a little tipsy!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian- You're welcome.  Levens Hall Topiary is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the oldest topiary in the world.

I love your nic!

@Venezia I did not know that!  I love learning things.  I want to go to Levens Hall.

Thanks.  I call Paris my soul's home.  One day I will be living there.  In the meantime I visit as much as possible and am writing books (free time) so I can purchase an apt there.  Dreams.