Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I love the colors but I don't like the the shrubs that are carved into different shapes -- not my cup of tea.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful pictures you post; but why so many?    I scrolled down PAST   7 this AM just to get to normall postings.  Attacking me for my comments is okay - but I think it's a bit too much lately.  My opinion.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Where is it?  The colors are what I like.  I don't mind the carvings into the trees.  I think it must take a lot of patience and skill to do those.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Levens Hall- UK

Honored Contributor

Love your posts @lolakimono  and I adore this garden.  I love the garden plants, but I would probably tend to make the topsy turvey Alice in Wonderland bushes more symmetrical.  I certainly would enjoy having a cup of tea overlooking the lawn.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Really enjoy your posts.  Thank you.

Think this garden is interesting, but my taste is more to cottage garden, relaxed style, sort of like it just happened naturally.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@fthunt

It's a snow day today. Cat Indifferent

It's a discussion board- if no one starts a post there is nothing to discuss. I find that the boards are getting very slow, and the same post can be here on the main page for hours with no replies.

The good thing about the boards is that you can clearly see if there is an image and who the OP is, so you are free to pass on by anyone's that might be offensive to you.Cat Happy

Of course, you are also able to start your own discussion posts without images if that's your preference.Cat Happy

I think it makes sense in the two fora where I am most active (Home and Fashion) to post images, as we cannot post links where there are ads or commerce and a picture is worth a thousand words.  

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono I think your posts are the bomb!  And...btw...how did you get in my back yard for this picture without my knowing? I thought the guards would at least let me know you were visiting so you could come in for tea!

Honored Contributor

Your posts are great, especially the fashions !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan