Valued Contributor

Re: What Happened to Roberta's and Phillip Watson Designs??

I again clicked cancel on my robertas order but as before I get an email saying it is In process and probably too late to cancel.  I will not receive the plants until one month beyond the shipping date for my zone...if they arrive at all.  And I looked on robertas website for their shipping schedule.  So, all I can say is QVC is their own worst enemy because not responding to customers in an honest and open manner simply creates mistrust and anger.  Too bad this is happening to a once great business.  Customers are left with minimal customer service, unknown status of orders, unable to cancel problem orders.  But at least the hosts keep smiling!

Esteemed Contributor

Wait until you DO get your plants....they will probably be dried up with no dirt in the pots....

I  learned my lesson ordering from them...

Valued Contributor

Amazing...order cancelled as of 5/6!  No more waiting, no more emails...going to the local nursery.

Occasional Contributor

I just cancelled my order which was supposed to be here in April, then May 10, then it's arrival time was changed to May 25.  I got the message that they might not be able to cancel the order.  So be it, I can always use impatiens.  What I really want to know is what's going on with Robertas?  Why the secrecy?  Just tell us!  We're loyal customers, not children.  Show some respect and be honest.  Way to damage the brand.  So does ANYONE know what's going on?  

Frequent Contributor

They seems to be having real bad problems right now.  I have three house plant orders from months ago and have not received any of them.  One Phillip Watson order was in process for several months and something similar came to QVC so I cancelled that order.  

One supposedly shipped a couple weeks ago but by the time it got to my post office, it was an empty box.  When I called QVC no more were available.

The other order have been in process forever too, so who knows if I'll even get it. 

Wonder what is wrong with the company right now?

Janet in Georgia